9 HOURS AGO QUIZ! What lip color is so ~you~?

10 HOURS AGO <3 @ZacEfron? Come hang w. GL + @DCWax for a VIP figure reveal bash (plus cake, music + more):

10 HOURS AGO These Vaseline hacks are almost too good to be true:

Shirt shift

Last Friday, I was playing around with my dad. He caught me off guard and put me on his shoulders. He didn't know that I was...

Omg I would just die and live in a hole if something half as embarrassing as this happened to me. Yup, I just don't open up to embarrassment to kindly...

by louisianadiva4435 on 6/23/2012 4:19:58 PM

Omg, that sucks! My mom actually TOLD my dad I got my period when I got it and it really sucked... I thought it was just going to between me and her Frown Oh yeah, and also one time, I had my period, and we were at a store. and then out of no where he's like, "Do you need any pads?" At first I was confused but then it slowly started to sink in >.<

by candybliss on 4/12/2012 7:18:38 PM

Ohmigosh!!!If that ever happened to me, I'll die. And this might sound kind of gross, but I need major help!!! How do I get into a habit of changing into clean underwear?

Hey girl,

You could write a note on your mirror to remind yourself, or lay out fresh clothes for the morning before you go to sleep.

Meghan D.

by Sarah510 on 3/16/2012 9:58:09 PM

All i can say is i feel sooo bad for you girl!

by HizGurl on 2/29/2012 10:24:23 PM

Oh that's really embarrassing!!!!!!!!!!! i feel bad for you

by cooper08 on 2/20/2012 2:35:38 PM

Kypie it's because its anonymous !!!

by barngirl on 2/16/2012 12:00:07 PM

I posted that story brittney t

by Kypie2628 on 2/14/2012 8:20:28 PM

One time I leaked on the chair in our living room and my dad saw it. I was very embarrassed but I think they understand. Some of my friends have had some very bad stories when it comes to their periods, mine are kind of boring.

by luckykel on 2/11/2012 12:57:50 PM

Hey,no fair! I wrote that comment last Tuesday! Why does Brittany t. Get to say it?

by kypie2628 on 2/10/2012 4:17:11 PM

OMG!!!!! I had my period and i went to bed and i didnt notice but i got some blood on my purple sheets. the next week my dad said that there was some food or something on my sheets, so we took them off and i noticed the stuff on my bed was blood!!! but the worst part was, it had soaked through my sheets and got onto my white bed!!! and my dad figured out it was blood from my period!!! it was embarassing!!!!!!

by kandykorn10 on 2/9/2012 5:11:40 PM

Need advice??Join Everything Girlz club today for more advice!!! Smile

by crosbygal87 on 2/8/2012 8:06:50 PM

OMG!!!!!!!!! Thats horrible!!!!! Did anyone else see this???? I feel soooooooooo bad for u!!!!!!

by CupcakePanda on 2/8/2012 6:34:58 PM

by psychedoutpineapple on 2/8/2012 5:12:57 PM

Your first few weeks at school have FINALLY come to an end and:

Show off your sporty style...and you could appear in NFL's next teen fashion campaign!

CLICK HERE to enter (plus snag inspo,

details and official rules).