AN HOUR AGO 20 fashion DIYs that are actually doable: http://t.co/syvbp82Oa9

13 HOURS AGO Get fit quick with out #Tabata workout: http://t.co/thbT28QpPs

16 HOURS AGO She caught her BF cheatin' in the theater! What would you do? http://t.co/BXimWwZeWK

COMMENTS

Totally tomato juice

I was going to science class when my best guy friend asked me if I had tomato juice for lunch. I looked down and half of...

Aww that stinks, at least he wasn't all ackward about it though..

by wxyz22 on 8/13/2012 11:28:01 PM

Oh my gosh i'm so sorry! If that happened to me, i'd probably cry! I bought these white skinny jeans, and even if my stomach slightly hurts, or i just feel not-normal i immediatly take off the pants, or just don't wear them. Too scary!!

by lcoleman6 on 4/25/2012 9:14:20 PM

so sorry

by MandaPanda10 on 4/8/2012 10:15:28 PM

OMG sooooo sorry about that. what did u say?

by MandaPanda10 on 4/8/2012 10:13:30 PM

omg. i'm soooo sorry. that is awful. the same thing happened to me except my dad noticed!

by nycdreamer12 on 3/3/2012 6:05:42 PM

EMBARRASSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GLAD IT WASN'T ME

by cooper08 on 2/19/2012 10:03:29 PM

im never going to wear white in public..

by smileygirl555 on 2/12/2012 8:15:07 PM

im guessing you either ran to the nurses or your best friend to see if they had a pad.

by hockeygirl1999 on 2/11/2012 6:06:31 PM

Holly! That would be disaster! I feel so sorry for you cause i have a bunch of guy friends too!

by AngieAngel on 2/11/2012 2:56:30 PM

At least it wasn't your crush! But, still embarrasing, so sorry!

by qwantena on 2/10/2012 10:58:22 PM

Awww did you get your period or something?!! Lol that sucks!!

by alkrox17 on 2/10/2012 4:53:51 PM

That totally!!!!

by Princess Keziyah on 2/10/2012 11:53:42 AM

That's really embarrassing- Sorry!!

Join my club, 'Orchestra Nerd and Band Geeks.' It's a loose and fun club where we talk about anything and everything- But especially music Smile Go to my profile to join!! svds

by svds on 2/10/2012 10:55:45 AM