5 cute treats that just might top your chocolate Easter bunny
Make a dash from this dirtbag
Take your sitting job outside
The biggest OMG celeb moments of the week
Feel-Good Friday: Just in time for Easter—a bunny hop competition
Shop the cutest sandals under $20
Change at your fingertips! Try this color-changing nail polish
PMS cravings? 4 snacks to eat (and 4 to avoid) to kick cramps to the curb
What kind of winner are you?
#ThrowbackThursday: Flip through GL’s covers from 2000
Space Camp Video Diary
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
AN HOUR AGO How to ask a guy out and not be super awk and sketchy: http://t.co/l6Imxj9xVp
4 HOURS AGO Feelin' crafty? Make mom the perf #MothersDay prezzie: http://t.co/Of1DdcU6k7
5 HOURS AGO 6 excuses to get off your butt and have some fun outdoors: http://t.co/z1vY4OZjTX
11 Comments | Add Yours
by LovePeaceHope on 3/9/2012 5:06:37 PM
this looks reeeeeeely yummy.
by bbqvampire on 2/26/2012 1:13:16 PM
1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.
4. Paste this to 4 other quizzes. If you do this, your crush will kiss you on the nearest Friday, but if you read this and do not paste this, then you will have very bad luck! SEND THIS TO 5 QUIZZES IN 143 MINUTES. WHEN YOU'RE DONE PRESS F6 AND YOUR CRUSH'S NAME WILL APPEAR IN BIG LETTERS ON THE SCREEN. THIS IS SO FREAKY BECAUSE IT ACTUALLY WORKS
by reecelilrocker1406 on 2/23/2012 4:23:39 AM
MY way for this recipe. (no harsh feelings intended xD)
You Will Need:
2. 1 egg
3. 1 or 2 slices of ham
4. swiss cheese
1. Get out and slice your cheese
2. Toast the bread.
3. While the bread is in the toaster, fry your eggs over
4. Then start to cook the ham, (fry/oven)
5. Once both are done cooking,place the cheese, then ham,
then egg on the bread.
6. Let it sit for 1 or 2 minuets, (to let the cheese melt in
by thulina on 2/22/2012 5:32:23 PM
that looks good but i hate ketchup bummer
by Leedu1 on 2/18/2012 10:33:30 AM
by kenzi143 on 2/18/2012 9:01:52 AM
by merrymerry22 on 2/16/2012 6:01:28 PM
Hmm reminds me of my dad... He loves ketchup on his eggs.
by amileofroses on 2/13/2012 10:58:02 PM
the bread in the picture looks really good...
by may2030 on 2/13/2012 10:46:22 PM
Hey Everyone!(: Come Join my club 'Girls Rule'! It's a great club for all different girls to hang out and have an amazing time!(: We Discuss fun topics such as music, guys, beauty, fashion, makeup, school, celebs, and more! Hope U join!
by *MusicGirl16* on 2/13/2012 8:22:59 PM
Free fashion and beauty faves!
Want to score a stash of sweet spring essentials? CLICK HERE to enter GL's Fresh Spring Picks Guide 2014!