10 reasons why Halloween is the absolute best holiday
I don't have a BF yet. Is something wrong with me?
How to fall in love with yourself
Selena opens up about her health scare
DIY glitter leaves for an instant autumn vibe
We found the *perfect* sweater weather outfit
A polka dot mani you can actually DIY
GL's tasty tea guide is here to get you through fall
Sneak a peek at our awesome October/November issue starring Bea Miller!
GL's Exclusive Look at GMW's "Girl Meets World of Terror 2"
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
1 HOURS AGO QUIZ! What lip color is so ~you~? http://t.co/tCiWtFFZan pic.twitter.com/9I0o16a0jx
2 HOURS AGO <3 @ZacEfron? Come hang w. GL + @DCWax for a VIP figure reveal bash (plus cake, music + more): http://t.co/nbNCaMOHeO pic.twitter.com/RmyRDvrZzs
2 HOURS AGO These Vaseline hacks are almost too good to be true: http://t.co/PBUl9lrU1l pic.twitter.com/h82Wqfa4O2
11 Comments | Add Yours
by LovePeaceHope on 3/9/2012 5:06:37 PM
this looks reeeeeeely yummy.
by bbqvampire on 2/26/2012 1:13:16 PM
1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.
4. Paste this to 4 other quizzes. If you do this, your crush will kiss you on the nearest Friday, but if you read this and do not paste this, then you will have very bad luck! SEND THIS TO 5 QUIZZES IN 143 MINUTES. WHEN YOU'RE DONE PRESS F6 AND YOUR CRUSH'S NAME WILL APPEAR IN BIG LETTERS ON THE SCREEN. THIS IS SO FREAKY BECAUSE IT ACTUALLY WORKS
by reecelilrocker1406 on 2/23/2012 4:23:39 AM
MY way for this recipe. (no harsh feelings intended xD)
You Will Need:
2. 1 egg
3. 1 or 2 slices of ham
4. swiss cheese
1. Get out and slice your cheese
2. Toast the bread.
3. While the bread is in the toaster, fry your eggs over
4. Then start to cook the ham, (fry/oven)
5. Once both are done cooking,place the cheese, then ham,
then egg on the bread.
6. Let it sit for 1 or 2 minuets, (to let the cheese melt in
by thulina on 2/22/2012 5:32:23 PM
that looks good but i hate ketchup bummer
by Leedu1 on 2/18/2012 10:33:30 AM
by kenzi143 on 2/18/2012 9:01:52 AM
by merrymerry22 on 2/16/2012 6:01:28 PM
Hmm reminds me of my dad... He loves ketchup on his eggs.
by amileofroses on 2/13/2012 10:58:02 PM
the bread in the picture looks really good...
by may2030 on 2/13/2012 10:46:22 PM
Hey Everyone!(: Come Join my club 'Girls Rule'! It's a great club for all different girls to hang out and have an amazing time!(: We Discuss fun topics such as music, guys, beauty, fashion, makeup, school, celebs, and more! Hope U join!
by *MusicGirl16* on 2/13/2012 8:22:59 PM
gross ketchup! well at least the rest sounds good though i prefer my eggs scrambled. yum!
by polypearl on 2/13/2012 8:06:04 PM
Score sporty-chic gear from NFL!
The athleisure trend is everything this fall—and
we've got chic, stylish and edgy ways to rock it
with cute NFL gear. CLICK HERE to
browse sporty #ootd inspo, then share
your fave look for a chance to win!
No purchase necessary. CLICK HERE to see GL's NFL gear giveaway rules.