Sneaky ways to make the most of your time off this spring break
I think my BF is using me for money. What should I do?
You’ve got this! 10 things you gotta do to stress less before exams
Our 4 favorite new music videos of the week
Your weekly horoscope
Spring statement necklaces (all under $20!)
Beauty Spy: Get Nicole’s tips on wearing makeup for your skin tone
4 ways to add more veg to your meals (without even noticing)
Are you lucky?
Watch this: Becky G and the Radio Disney stars talk fashion, beauty picks and more
GL Exclusive with Lea Michele
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
AN HOUR AGO Calling all GL girls in the MD/DC/PA/DE area: Come hang with us at the #GLSpringFling + @CherLloyd concert on 4/3: http://t.co/kdHlki8pGk
1 HOURS AGO Which #Divergent star is terrified of stair lifts and bananas? Find out here: http://t.co/1Ukr703Q76
1 HOURS AGO RT @TrishOnTheScene: I'm feeling like a #boss just looking at @iambeckyg's @UrbanOGcom necklace on @girlslifemag http://t.co/F2eNhX6YaO
11 Comments | Add Yours
by LovePeaceHope on 3/9/2012 5:06:37 PM
this looks reeeeeeely yummy.
by bbqvampire on 2/26/2012 1:13:16 PM
1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.
4. Paste this to 4 other quizzes. If you do this, your crush will kiss you on the nearest Friday, but if you read this and do not paste this, then you will have very bad luck! SEND THIS TO 5 QUIZZES IN 143 MINUTES. WHEN YOU'RE DONE PRESS F6 AND YOUR CRUSH'S NAME WILL APPEAR IN BIG LETTERS ON THE SCREEN. THIS IS SO FREAKY BECAUSE IT ACTUALLY WORKS
by reecelilrocker1406 on 2/23/2012 4:23:39 AM
MY way for this recipe. (no harsh feelings intended xD)
You Will Need:
2. 1 egg
3. 1 or 2 slices of ham
4. swiss cheese
1. Get out and slice your cheese
2. Toast the bread.
3. While the bread is in the toaster, fry your eggs over
4. Then start to cook the ham, (fry/oven)
5. Once both are done cooking,place the cheese, then ham,
then egg on the bread.
6. Let it sit for 1 or 2 minuets, (to let the cheese melt in
by thulina on 2/22/2012 5:32:23 PM
that looks good but i hate ketchup bummer
by Leedu1 on 2/18/2012 10:33:30 AM
by kenzi143 on 2/18/2012 9:01:52 AM
by merrymerry22 on 2/16/2012 6:01:28 PM
Hmm reminds me of my dad... He loves ketchup on his eggs.
by amileofroses on 2/13/2012 10:58:02 PM
the bread in the picture looks really good...
by may2030 on 2/13/2012 10:46:22 PM
Hey Everyone!(: Come Join my club 'Girls Rule'! It's a great club for all different girls to hang out and have an amazing time!(: We Discuss fun topics such as music, guys, beauty, fashion, makeup, school, celebs, and more! Hope U join!
by *MusicGirl16* on 2/13/2012 8:22:59 PM
gross ketchup! well at least the rest sounds good though i prefer my eggs scrambled. yum!
by polypearl on 2/13/2012 8:06:04 PM
Score Splat Hair Chalk!
Calling all beauty babes: Want to score a sweet stash of Splat Hair Chalk, then show us your style for a chance to be featured in an upcoming beauty story? CLICK HERE to enter!