5 ways to squeeze in a workout on Turkey Day
My BF broke up with me and has ignored me ever since. Why?
I know I am pretty but I don't have a BF. Is something wrong with me?
7 (other) awesome dystopian books to read right now
Your weekly horoscope!
What to wear to Thanksgiving Dinner
Mani roundup: Too-cute Thanksgiving nail ideas
5 yummy holiday smoothies to make now
Which celeb should be at your dinner table this Thanksgiving?
What do you think of our Dec/Jan issue? We wanna know!
Kirby Buckets Clip
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
21 MINUTES AGO Hooray it's Sag season, but don't worry! We've got #horoscopes for every sign: http://t.co/2XrudTgsb8
AN HOUR AGO @michdeprince's Taking Flight is the ultimate underdog story! Enter to win a free copy from @randomhouse today: http://t.co/UT0nfOKARJ
2 HOURS AGO Does your ex deserve a second chance, or is it really donezo? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/wr05wB1eT5
11 Comments | Add Yours
by LovePeaceHope on 3/9/2012 5:06:37 PM
this looks reeeeeeely yummy.
by bbqvampire on 2/26/2012 1:13:16 PM
1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.
4. Paste this to 4 other quizzes. If you do this, your crush will kiss you on the nearest Friday, but if you read this and do not paste this, then you will have very bad luck! SEND THIS TO 5 QUIZZES IN 143 MINUTES. WHEN YOU'RE DONE PRESS F6 AND YOUR CRUSH'S NAME WILL APPEAR IN BIG LETTERS ON THE SCREEN. THIS IS SO FREAKY BECAUSE IT ACTUALLY WORKS
by reecelilrocker1406 on 2/23/2012 4:23:39 AM
MY way for this recipe. (no harsh feelings intended xD)
You Will Need:
2. 1 egg
3. 1 or 2 slices of ham
4. swiss cheese
1. Get out and slice your cheese
2. Toast the bread.
3. While the bread is in the toaster, fry your eggs over
4. Then start to cook the ham, (fry/oven)
5. Once both are done cooking,place the cheese, then ham,
then egg on the bread.
6. Let it sit for 1 or 2 minuets, (to let the cheese melt in
by thulina on 2/22/2012 5:32:23 PM
that looks good but i hate ketchup bummer
by Leedu1 on 2/18/2012 10:33:30 AM
by kenzi143 on 2/18/2012 9:01:52 AM
by merrymerry22 on 2/16/2012 6:01:28 PM
Hmm reminds me of my dad... He loves ketchup on his eggs.
by amileofroses on 2/13/2012 10:58:02 PM
the bread in the picture looks really good...
by may2030 on 2/13/2012 10:46:22 PM
Hey Everyone!(: Come Join my club 'Girls Rule'! It's a great club for all different girls to hang out and have an amazing time!(: We Discuss fun topics such as music, guys, beauty, fashion, makeup, school, celebs, and more! Hope U join!
by *MusicGirl16* on 2/13/2012 8:22:59 PM
gross ketchup! well at least the rest sounds good though i prefer my eggs scrambled. yum!
by polypearl on 2/13/2012 8:06:04 PM
Your go-to chat up line to your crush is…
Teenage girl...and assassin nun? Meet Annith in Mortal Heart
Mortal Heart—the third and final chapter in the His Fair Assassin trilogy—follows a trio of teen girls trained in the dark arts of spying and murder. CLICK HERE to catch up on the first two books...and get a sneak peek at the gripping conclusion in Mortal Heart.