The perfect guide to conquering Black Friday
What to do if your BF wants to take things to the next level (but you're not ready)
5 ways to deal when you're feeling depressed
The 5 Sabrina Carpenter covers you *need* to hear
Mix things up, Virgo!
Ski bunny honey: The cutest swag for the slopes
What type of hairbrush should you *really* be using?
Believe it or not, you *can* stay fit this Thanksgiving
#ThatAwkwardMomentWhen... Tell us your awkward story for a chance to be in the mag!
GL's Exclusive Look at Best Friends Whenever's "Cyd and Shelby Strike Back"
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
7 HOURS AGO RT @russettvirtue: @sierra_furtado i just found you in my magazine what a time to be alive pic.twitter.com/ADviWLzxpt
7 HOURS AGO Decorating the office with fresh blooms and #GLsabrina 💐 cc:@SabrinaAnnLynnnpic.twitter.com/0nJhtmjMucc
8 HOURS AGO Thinking about Christmas cookies like... pic.twitter.com/e4kT5j4VyR
11 Comments | Add Yours
by LovePeaceHope on 3/9/2012 5:06:37 PM
this looks reeeeeeely yummy.
by bbqvampire on 2/26/2012 1:13:16 PM
1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.
4. Paste this to 4 other quizzes. If you do this, your crush will kiss you on the nearest Friday, but if you read this and do not paste this, then you will have very bad luck! SEND THIS TO 5 QUIZZES IN 143 MINUTES. WHEN YOU'RE DONE PRESS F6 AND YOUR CRUSH'S NAME WILL APPEAR IN BIG LETTERS ON THE SCREEN. THIS IS SO FREAKY BECAUSE IT ACTUALLY WORKS
by reecelilrocker1406 on 2/23/2012 4:23:39 AM
MY way for this recipe. (no harsh feelings intended xD)
You Will Need:
2. 1 egg
3. 1 or 2 slices of ham
4. swiss cheese
1. Get out and slice your cheese
2. Toast the bread.
3. While the bread is in the toaster, fry your eggs over
4. Then start to cook the ham, (fry/oven)
5. Once both are done cooking,place the cheese, then ham,
then egg on the bread.
6. Let it sit for 1 or 2 minuets, (to let the cheese melt in
by thulina on 2/22/2012 5:32:23 PM
that looks good but i hate ketchup bummer
by Leedu1 on 2/18/2012 10:33:30 AM
by kenzi143 on 2/18/2012 9:01:52 AM
by merrymerry22 on 2/16/2012 6:01:28 PM
Hmm reminds me of my dad... He loves ketchup on his eggs.
by amileofroses on 2/13/2012 10:58:02 PM
the bread in the picture looks really good...
by may2030 on 2/13/2012 10:46:22 PM
Hey Everyone!(: Come Join my club 'Girls Rule'! It's a great club for all different girls to hang out and have an amazing time!(: We Discuss fun topics such as music, guys, beauty, fashion, makeup, school, celebs, and more! Hope U join!
by *MusicGirl16* on 2/13/2012 8:22:59 PM
gross ketchup! well at least the rest sounds good though i prefer my eggs scrambled. yum!
by polypearl on 2/13/2012 8:06:04 PM
Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!
'Tis the season for holiday crafting—and these are seriously cute! CLICK HERE to get the how-to for our five festive favorites.