9 HOURS AGO Which summer sport's got ya game? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/Ici50wNgla

12 HOURS AGO Tell us how you feel in our survey about smoking: http://t.co/6Q9EeXv0yg

12 HOURS AGO 5 fun fitness guru videos: http://t.co/ltFmHhPXLG

COMMENTS

Want more GL for free?

Score exclusive content on Tumblr and Pinterest—you can’t get this stuff anywhere else!

i dont think i know any of those sites but i definitly didnt know selena gomez ate lemons whole!lol . . . Smile

by vampirelove613 on 4/5/2012 9:38:30 PM

huh. I don't go to any of those sites but my mom and sis both love pinterestSmile

Hey guys! Please come join my club Taylor Swift Fans 4-ever! if u LOVE Taylor! I'm a HUGE fan and I hope that other girls that are HUGE, big, or somewhat fans will join! P.s, I'm looking for officers, too!

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 2/28/2012 5:24:07 PM

It's peanut butter lemon time peanut butter lemon time p-p-p-peanut butter lemon time! LSmileL

by New_York_City on 2/20/2012 12:39:49 PM

by Princess Keziyah on 2/16/2012 10:52:48 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Thats cool! Is there a certain age limit to get a Tumblr?

Hey Girlie,

Nope! Just ask your parents if they let you have one!
alicia m.

by Princess Keziyah on 2/16/2012 10:51:33 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
What is Tumblr? I've been hearing A LOT about it I just have no clue what it is lol

Hey girl!

Tumblr is a blogging website that lets people post mini blogs such as texts and comments, along with pictures, videos and music and share them with friends.

Krupali D.

by Princess Keziyah on 2/14/2012 10:51:19 AM

That's weird. I eat lemons too! Awwww! Oh. Sorry. Cute sea lions on TV!

by katgrace11 on 2/12/2012 9:26:15 AM

by Codysgirl143 on 2/11/2012 10:49:18 AM

by Princess Keziyah on 2/9/2012 10:48:34 AM

OMGosh their is this kid in my class and everyday for snack he has a lemon, everyday since everyone can remember. one day he brought lemons in for everybody as a christmas gift. lol its awesome.

by Melissa227 on 2/7/2012 6:07:56 PM