9 HOURS AGO RT @kelliberglund: So this insane basket of candy from @girlslifemag will be the death of me 🍭🍉 is this a good or bad thing..? http://t.cpic.twitter.com/JZOK8EZ3IB/…

10 HOURS AGO So you have an online crush—now what? http://t.co/eBmMKqi04G

13 HOURS AGO Rock earrings—without the piercing part: http://t.co/rbL8f0elte

COMMENTS

Want more GL for free?

Score exclusive content on Tumblr and Pinterest—you can’t get this stuff anywhere else!

Haha my cousin does this, too sour.

by topchef88 on 2/7/2012 4:54:00 PM

yes now tumblr is complete!!!

by girlslifeluver on 2/7/2012 4:11:08 PM

I am a lemon FREAK I love them.....I worship lemons! LSmileL

by Hermioniefan#1 on 2/7/2012 2:38:51 PM

i am not allowed to get those ... not fair to people like me

by love:) on 2/6/2012 6:51:12 PM

wow never expected that from selena gomez

by cutiepie14231 on 2/6/2012 6:29:49 PM

Nice! I will check those sites.

by svds on 2/6/2012 6:24:32 PM

you know whats creepy?? i actually remember the episode of barney where they tried eating lemons whole....

by biffo on 2/6/2012 5:05:19 PM

I love lemons too and I eat them all the time. Haha

by Kate513742 on 2/6/2012 3:33:45 PM

Love fashion? Then u should join my club! It's called fashion advice 101 to join just go onto my profile and look under clubs! I hope to cya there gals!
Xoxo
Fashion designer

by Fashion designer on 2/6/2012 3:32:04 PM

that is a little weird. but everyone is their own person. and each person has their likes (and dislikes)

by cheer1 on 2/6/2012 3:26:24 PM