1 HOURS AGO Keep your white sneaks oh-so-fresh with these tips: http://t.co/MleytBzl7y pic.twitter.com/ei6mrVBhLo

2 HOURS AGO EXCLUSIVE: Get your princess on with @DisneyChannel this weekend!: http://t.co/P2QpInO51X pic.twitter.com/juRdmHQvIm

3 HOURS AGO EXCLUSIVE: 18-year-old author @caltabiano_anna talks writing, college and more: http://t.co/ihrsSLeD1B pic.twitter.com/0iC2OK9EnE

COMMENTS

What happened to Willow Smith's hair?

Her daring new 'do that's causing quite a buzz...

So if she's not whipping her hair anymore will she stop singing? 😄HOPEFULLY in my opinion willow smith is only famous because of her father will smith which it isn't fair for the real singers out there who want a chance can't because wanna-bes like willow smith are ruining it!

by Abbydabbers on 8/26/2012 6:07:40 AM

she kind of looks like a boy, but she is proving that she admires her facial beauty, not just her hair. looks like she whipped her hair off.

by emiliahah on 4/3/2012 3:45:19 PM

It's okay on her, but honestly, I could NEVER rock that look! Nice Job Willow! You are one of the only girls who can look good with their heads shaved!!

by allicat13 on 3/10/2012 11:43:54 AM

I freaking hate that girl. She's trying to act too old.

NEWS FLASH WILLOW! You're an eleven year old daughter, not a twenty year old wild child!

by chloe617 on 3/10/2012 4:57:11 AM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by toribear101 on 3/9/2012 4:29:11 PM

It is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Cah-ute!!! I lurve it Smile

by anubisgurl on 3/8/2012 9:03:09 PM

I would never shave my head. It looks good on her, but i'd b a total disaster. Plus, my mom would never let me shave my head!

by glitterstars456 on 3/8/2012 4:47:43 PM

i think it actually looks better this way. its totes cute.

MF<3

by Madison F. on 3/3/2012 11:16:43 AM

WHY IN THE WORLD DID SHE DO THAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!

by furryfriend99 on 3/2/2012 11:38:33 PM