15 HOURS AGO From patient princess to spoiled brat, how demanding are you? Take the #quiz and see: http://t.co/esCqSBDnyT

16 HOURS AGO "My girls say he's a cheater...should I believe them?" http://t.co/rnIcn2ddgJ

17 HOURS AGO #tbt to that time we had an ice cream + gossip sesh with @rydelR5 // #r5family #r5 pic.twitter.com/KXTAl9aBVa

COMMENTS

4 too-cute handmade Valentines

Already made, so you don't have to make a mess!

these are all good but the only prob is tht they cost $$$$$$!!!!

by kmb98 on 4/2/2012 7:59:49 PM

Lol I can make these cards myself but they are adorable

by sloaneygirl84 on 3/3/2012 11:53:16 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
my school sadies dance is coming up. i was thinking bout asking my crush. our theme is "disney for sadies." what are some cute ways i could ask him? hes rlly smart, is on the water polo team&loves harry potter. and what are some cute disney couples ideas for us to dress as? thanks soooo much! <3

Hey girlie,

I'd just go for it! Guys sometimes appreciate cute/romantic things, but I think he would much prefer a straight-forward ask - "Hey! We should go to the dance together, I think it'd be so fun." Follow it up with a smile Smile

As for who you could dress as... try Aladdin and Jasmine, Ariel/Snow White/Sleeping Beauty and the prince, Tinker Bell and Peter Pan, Hercules and Megara, Roger and Anita (with some dalmatians of course!), or Pocahontas and John Smith!
Lauren C.

by beachgirl7 on 2/10/2012 11:50:12 PM

AWWWW ALL WERE SOOOOO CUTE! Smile

by amileofroses on 2/10/2012 5:59:34 PM

Deedles1621 , I do agree! It makes me feel like i have to find a boyfriend Really quick! hahaha

by photographylover on 2/10/2012 1:05:12 AM

i love them all

by liagem11 on 2/9/2012 9:56:59 PM

Valentines Day = Single Awareness Day... Haha Agree?? :0)

by Deedles1621 on 2/8/2012 9:38:33 PM

I wish I had the guts to give any valentine to my crush!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by hockeygirl1999 on 2/8/2012 8:59:32 PM

MOD MOD MOD! I really wanna see The Woman In Black this weekend with my friend. Her mom says yes, but mine says no. (I'm eleven. So, keep this in mind) I really wanna convince her that I'm old enough to see a scary PG-13 movie with a friend. But how do I do this without sounding whiny?

Hey angelicjade, maybe have her talk to your friend's mom. Since she's letting her go maybe she can convince your mom to do the same. Also show her the trailer to the movie, so she'll get an idea of what you'll be watching. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by angelicjade on 2/8/2012 8:57:25 PM

i love the my heart skipped a beat one but i would never have the courage to give it to my crush.

by the band geek on 2/8/2012 8:31:15 PM