1 HOURS AGO What would you do if your mom blogged all of your private (& majorly embarrassing) moments for the world to see? http://t.co/CFJM3Sv1B4

2 HOURS AGO #DudesDecoded—What "going out" reallllly means: http://t.co/82lzQAmYHK

3 HOURS AGO Hey craft-inista! DIY your own coconut scrub: http://t.co/3U1lijdXGz

COMMENTS

5 retro dresses we love

The looks of the past that are sooo hot right now!

Modmodmodmod!
I want to put a blue streak in my hair.I have brown hair. Would blue food coloring work or kool aid?? Thanks!!!

That will not work actually. You are going to have to bleech the part you want blue to remove the brown and then dye it blue. I recommend getting a friend or parent to help, or even going to a salon.
Amanda P.

by Deedles1621 on 2/8/2012 2:34:09 AM

wow. these dresses are soooooo adorable but a little pricy

by puppyluver246 on 2/7/2012 8:31:39 PM

These r all really cute!

by Princess Keziyah on 2/7/2012 8:25:53 PM

o my gosh those dresses are so cute! well some of them anyway. they would be great for a cotillion dress! (still looking for a super cute one)

by puppyluver246 on 2/7/2012 8:15:38 PM

I L<3VE MODCLOTH!!! Laughing

by TeamAlice33 on 2/7/2012 8:13:48 PM

i wear retro dresses alot. i love the first one! and the 2 one one page 3

by j4zm09 on 2/7/2012 7:57:53 PM

I love them all! Smile

by Terra Rose♥ on 2/7/2012 7:54:26 PM

Love fashion? Then u should join my club! Its called fashion advice 101! To join just go onto my profile and look under clubs! I hope to cya there!
Xoxo
Fashion designer

by Fashion designer on 2/7/2012 7:19:01 PM

love them all Smile haha first comment

by unicornninja on 2/7/2012 7:13:30 PM

The first two are gorgeous! The others kind of look like my mom's old dresses... pretty, but I have come to know that my mom has no sense of style

by Aislinn120 on 2/7/2012 7:00:20 PM