10 HOURS AGO It's not quite Monday, but we're still crushing on Live and Maddie's @jordanfisher: http://t.co/5WlRWEfS6e

12 HOURS AGO RT @aijamayrock: So excited to be a speaker at the @girlslifemag RockYourLife Event! Be sure to get tickets! It's going to be great!! httpshttps://t.co/EN1m1Q9JFJ

13 HOURS AGO How to become friends with your ex: http://t.co/wk4BzYf5Yb

COMMENTS

5 retro dresses we love

The looks of the past that are sooo hot right now!

Modmodmodmod!
I want to put a blue streak in my hair.I have brown hair. Would blue food coloring work or kool aid?? Thanks!!!

That will not work actually. You are going to have to bleech the part you want blue to remove the brown and then dye it blue. I recommend getting a friend or parent to help, or even going to a salon.
Amanda P.

by Deedles1621 on 2/8/2012 2:34:09 AM

wow. these dresses are soooooo adorable but a little pricy

by puppyluver246 on 2/7/2012 8:31:39 PM

These r all really cute!

by Princess Keziyah on 2/7/2012 8:25:53 PM

o my gosh those dresses are so cute! well some of them anyway. they would be great for a cotillion dress! (still looking for a super cute one)

by puppyluver246 on 2/7/2012 8:15:38 PM

I L<3VE MODCLOTH!!! Laughing

by TeamAlice33 on 2/7/2012 8:13:48 PM

i wear retro dresses alot. i love the first one! and the 2 one one page 3

by j4zm09 on 2/7/2012 7:57:53 PM

I love them all! Smile

by Terra Rose♥ on 2/7/2012 7:54:26 PM

Love fashion? Then u should join my club! Its called fashion advice 101! To join just go onto my profile and look under clubs! I hope to cya there!
Xoxo
Fashion designer

by Fashion designer on 2/7/2012 7:19:01 PM

love them all Smile haha first comment

by unicornninja on 2/7/2012 7:13:30 PM

The first two are gorgeous! The others kind of look like my mom's old dresses... pretty, but I have come to know that my mom has no sense of style

by Aislinn120 on 2/7/2012 7:00:20 PM

Be bold. Don't be afraid to try a fun pink streak in your hair, you're only young once!

Have you ever acted clueless just to get a boys attention?

Design your dress with Duck Tape for a chance to win $10,000

Wanna stick out at prom? Check out Duck Tape's #StuckAtProm scholarship contest for a chance to show off your ah-mazing design skills! More than $50,000 in scholarships is up for grabs—CLICK HERE for deets.