1 HOURS AGO Rock earrings—without the piercing part: http://t.co/rbL8f0elte

2 HOURS AGO 5 workout-worthy headphones we heart: http://t.co/cZ2UKihCJw

3 HOURS AGO #FangirlAlert! We saw @TheVampsband & @AustinMahone and it was AMAZING: http://t.co/VudYOXE2oU

COMMENTS

5 retro dresses we love

The looks of the past that are sooo hot right now!

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD I'm 5'3 14 years old and my 8th graduation is coming up in may i know its only febuary but i love to shop and i love clothes so i'm really excited for it. But i can't really find a dress i absolutly love, i found one but i dunno if i love it. its nude with lace and it has a high neckline with all lace. can u give me some websites i could look at so i could look at other dresses?
thank you! Smile

You could try delia.com or alloy.com or macys.com

If I were you I would just wait another month or so because that is when store will  really be releasing their Spring clothing stock which will include dozens of cute dresses.
Amanda P.

by Fizzo13 on 2/13/2012 3:11:39 PM

I love the Coach Tour Dress in Jade. I have been looking for this type of dress for a while thank you!!!

by dancingcorinne on 2/11/2012 8:42:22 AM

I LOVE the peter pan collar dress! I it's super cute! I have been looking for that kind of dress for a while. Thank U!!!!!! Laughing

by starcaligirl on 2/10/2012 6:58:09 PM

OMG, I love these dresses! Well, I love 50's and 60's style in general, haha. Smile

by volleyball514 on 2/9/2012 4:41:51 PM

I really like the blue one and the red one!!!! Super cute!!!!! :-D I could totally see myself wearing those!!!! lol :-P

by CupcakePanda on 2/8/2012 6:29:47 PM

Mod Mod Mod MOd mod Okay, so there's this guy who is my crush's friend. He likes me, and I guess he told my crush, because my crush won't talk to me. Worse, someone told me that this guy was going to ask me out, and I'm not good at rejecting people. What should I do?

Hey orange24601, just let him know nicely that you like someone else. Thank him for offering to take you out, but politely decline. Maybe you could hook him up with one of your girlfriends? Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by orange24601 on 2/8/2012 6:24:17 PM

I LOVE the second one!
the first one is ok. Smile

by horselover408 on 2/8/2012 5:57:23 PM

is it just me or is the second one what i basically pictured katnisses dress to look like when she went to the reaping? idk, but i still love it!

by kirby<3 on 2/8/2012 5:31:40 PM

What clothes can i wear to school? i want to look cute but where i live is really cold so it has to be something that keeps me cozy....and when i say cold is really i live in Norway and its about -10 or somehting

You can never go wrong with a pair of great fitting jeans and a super cute knit sweater in just about any color. Also use scarfs with different prints to accessorize while keeping warm.
Amanda P.

by N1icole98 on 2/8/2012 3:27:25 PM

I have a dress like that second one, except it's Houndstooth instead of jade and I got it at maurice's 2 years ago. :]

by Dr.Wluv528 on 2/8/2012 2:13:08 PM

Modmodmodmod!
I want to put a blue streak in my hair.I have brown hair. Would blue food coloring work or kool aid?? Thanks!!!

That will not work actually. You are going to have to bleech the part you want blue to remove the brown and then dye it blue. I recommend getting a friend or parent to help, or even going to a salon.
Amanda P.

by Deedles1621 on 2/8/2012 2:34:09 AM

wow. these dresses are soooooo adorable but a little pricy

by puppyluver246 on 2/7/2012 8:31:39 PM

These r all really cute!

by Princess Keziyah on 2/7/2012 8:25:53 PM

o my gosh those dresses are so cute! well some of them anyway. they would be great for a cotillion dress! (still looking for a super cute one)

by puppyluver246 on 2/7/2012 8:15:38 PM

I L<3VE MODCLOTH!!! Laughing

by TeamAlice33 on 2/7/2012 8:13:48 PM

i wear retro dresses alot. i love the first one! and the 2 one one page 3

by j4zm09 on 2/7/2012 7:57:53 PM

I love them all! Smile

by Terra Rose♥ on 2/7/2012 7:54:26 PM

Love fashion? Then u should join my club! Its called fashion advice 101! To join just go onto my profile and look under clubs! I hope to cya there!
Xoxo
Fashion designer

by Fashion designer on 2/7/2012 7:19:01 PM

love them all Smile haha first comment

by unicornninja on 2/7/2012 7:13:30 PM

The first two are gorgeous! The others kind of look like my mom's old dresses... pretty, but I have come to know that my mom has no sense of style

by Aislinn120 on 2/7/2012 7:00:20 PM