10 HOURS AGO Are you the go-to girl?! http://t.co/VoA0l7HrFc

14 HOURS AGO Are you always offering guidance to your girlfriends? Become an Advice Queen on http://t.co/3vCDbrIax8: http://t.co/HLoaQgowdL

15 HOURS AGO Look drop dead gorgeous with #sugarskull makeup tutorial (oh yeah, pun intended): http://t.co/KI3IBvDj5q

COMMENTS

Cocoa-kissed red velvet pancakes

A sinful treat for any of your sweeties—including Y-O-U!

I wouldn't want my pancakes to be chocolate, but they look nice as hearts! Does anyone have a pancake recipe that makes only about four or five regular pancakes? ...should I be asking on, like, Allrecipes.com or something? Sorry, its just that i thought it would suit a post about pancakes.
katnip

by katnip97 on 5/1/2012 8:26:37 AM

Kudos to Nestle for creating this great recipe! The only problem I have with these pancakes is that you are calling basically a chocolate cake recipe pancakes. Are they cakes or pancakes? Pancakes are most always eaten with a type of syrup or jelly, while cake is typically not. But it's a great layer cake recipe! Be sure to join my club!

by hannahu46 on 3/11/2012 7:23:48 PM

join my club divas or become a fan of my advice queen page both are on my profile

by nadia10 on 2/22/2012 4:47:02 PM

looks so good <3 <3 <3

by Fish_Lover28 on 2/18/2012 5:23:02 PM

This looks super good!

by carmita1611 on 2/10/2012 11:21:28 PM

Those look soooo good!

by jmtkwalshgirl on 2/8/2012 8:50:57 AM

Mod Mod Mod -so my bff is so sweet and always buys me stuff for my birthday and brings it to school even though i like never have a birthday party! i really want to return the favor(s) and get her something for v-day. i was thinking a nice homemade card and a "true friend" necklace or heart pillow... or both. in a pretty bag. what do you think?
p.s. she is so awesome!

I think that sounds perfect! You should definitely do that. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by Zia111 on 2/7/2012 8:52:38 PM

Love fashion? Then u should join my club! It's called fashion advice101! To join just go onto my profile and look under clubs! I hope to cya there!
Xoxo
Fashion designer

by Fashion designer on 2/7/2012 7:23:05 PM

OMG RED VELVEY IS MY ABSOLUTE FAVVVVVVVV CAKE FLAVA!!!!! AND MY FAV BREAKFEST FOOD IS PANCAKES!!!! PERFECT!!!!!

by Punky99 on 2/7/2012 6:13:53 PM

Mmmm I love red velvet everything. Its in a girl's DNA to love red velvet!

by chica97<3 on 2/7/2012 5:20:49 PM