12 MINUTES AGO Which celeb should be at your Thanksgiving table? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/SOWYDAC76v

AN HOUR AGO #DailyGiveaway: 2 gems get an IceDiamond+ Bluetooth speaker from #Yantouch: http://t.co/QH3fWXMnOg

2 HOURS AGO 5 reasons we're thankful for our bestie, @bellathorne: http://t.co/uXWNbc9dQT

COMMENTS

Cocoa-kissed red velvet pancakes

A sinful treat for any of your sweeties—including Y-O-U!

I'll use this recipe for sure.

by svds on 2/7/2012 5:11:15 PM

MOD Mod !
thanks so much that helped a lot Smile Yes he is a sweet guy Smile <3

by elizabethmariexo on 2/7/2012 4:36:34 PM

by Princess Keziyah on 2/7/2012 4:35:05 PM

Continued on from my last post, we've been dating for 3 months. But we've never given gifts or anything before, like not for Christmas or anything. And neither of us are really extremely romantic people, so I would feel making something butttt I dont know. I was thinking I could decorate his locker, but then again, it might be a little too public and embarrassing for him.

Hey girly!

Hmm he might appreciate and feel flattered by the gesture, so I'd say it's worth a shot. But if you think he's really shy and not really into making a big deal of occasions like Valentine's Day or birthdays, then maybe you could decorate it a little and try something else.

Krupali D.

by elizabethmariexo on 2/7/2012 3:49:07 PM

MOD MOD MOD !
My boyfriend brought up valentines day and he said "you never have to buy me anything" and I told him he didnt either then he said "But I will either way. I know what to get you. But I'm not going to say what." then I mentioned a previous convo where we said we would feel like a jerk if the other person gave a gift and we didnt but he said "oh yeah but you never have to give me anything. I dont even want anything. and its a valentines day tradition. the guy buys stuff for the girl. and the girl doesnt buy anything" sooo my question is, do you think I should still buy him something? Am I obligated to at least make something? I dont know what to do! Thanksss.

Hey chica!

He sounds like a sweet guy. While you're not obligated to give him something, maybe when you know or think of something to get him, you could just get it for him without an occasion. I personally would feel like getting my boyfriend something especially if I know he's getting me something. <3

Krupali D.

by elizabethmariexo on 2/7/2012 3:16:53 PM

sounds delish!

by rockgirlsrockk on 2/7/2012 12:43:12 PM

These look really good! Smile

by itsalovestory on 2/7/2012 12:19:31 PM

MOD MOD MOD !!
I am getting my boyfriend a gift for valentines day so this is my idea .. plzzz tell me what u think i am soooo nervous if he doesn't like it .. So i wanna get him a red box with dried flowers inside.. with a cute small teddy bear that says " I Love You " and i am gonna buy a silver necklace for him with both our letters carved with a small card inside.. and i'll put the necklace around the teddys neck (all of this stuff inside the box) so plzzz what do you think <3 <3 Laughing alicia m.

by rolapa on 2/7/2012 11:56:49 AM

MOD MOD MOD !!

Hey Girlie,

That sounds like the perfect V-day gift! He's gonna love it!
alicia m.