6 HOURS AGO Really though, is there any better feeling than a fresh mani?

7 HOURS AGO That friend who never wants to hang < http://t.co/n4hMjie8rv

10 HOURS AGO DIY lip scrubs we heart: http://t.co/lSqLTWrTyL

COMMENTS

Cocoa-kissed red velvet pancakes

A sinful treat for any of your sweeties—including Y-O-U!

I wouldn't want my pancakes to be chocolate, but they look nice as hearts! Does anyone have a pancake recipe that makes only about four or five regular pancakes? ...should I be asking on, like, Allrecipes.com or something? Sorry, its just that i thought it would suit a post about pancakes.
katnip

by katnip97 on 5/1/2012 8:26:37 AM

Kudos to Nestle for creating this great recipe! The only problem I have with these pancakes is that you are calling basically a chocolate cake recipe pancakes. Are they cakes or pancakes? Pancakes are most always eaten with a type of syrup or jelly, while cake is typically not. But it's a great layer cake recipe! Be sure to join my club!

by hannahu46 on 3/11/2012 7:23:48 PM

join my club divas or become a fan of my advice queen page both are on my profile

by nadia10 on 2/22/2012 4:47:02 PM

looks so good <3 <3 <3

by Fish_Lover28 on 2/18/2012 5:23:02 PM

This looks super good!

by carmita1611 on 2/10/2012 11:21:28 PM

Those look soooo good!

by jmtkwalshgirl on 2/8/2012 8:50:57 AM

Mod Mod Mod -so my bff is so sweet and always buys me stuff for my birthday and brings it to school even though i like never have a birthday party! i really want to return the favor(s) and get her something for v-day. i was thinking a nice homemade card and a "true friend" necklace or heart pillow... or both. in a pretty bag. what do you think?
p.s. she is so awesome!

I think that sounds perfect! You should definitely do that. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by Zia111 on 2/7/2012 8:52:38 PM

Love fashion? Then u should join my club! It's called fashion advice101! To join just go onto my profile and look under clubs! I hope to cya there!
Xoxo
Fashion designer

by Fashion designer on 2/7/2012 7:23:05 PM

OMG RED VELVEY IS MY ABSOLUTE FAVVVVVVVV CAKE FLAVA!!!!! AND MY FAV BREAKFEST FOOD IS PANCAKES!!!! PERFECT!!!!!

by Punky99 on 2/7/2012 6:13:53 PM

Mmmm I love red velvet everything. Its in a girl's DNA to love red velvet!

by chica97<3 on 2/7/2012 5:20:49 PM

I'll use this recipe for sure.

by svds on 2/7/2012 5:11:15 PM

MOD Mod !
thanks so much that helped a lot Smile Yes he is a sweet guy Smile <3

by elizabethmariexo on 2/7/2012 4:36:34 PM

by Princess Keziyah on 2/7/2012 4:35:05 PM

Continued on from my last post, we've been dating for 3 months. But we've never given gifts or anything before, like not for Christmas or anything. And neither of us are really extremely romantic people, so I would feel making something butttt I dont know. I was thinking I could decorate his locker, but then again, it might be a little too public and embarrassing for him.

Hey girly!

Hmm he might appreciate and feel flattered by the gesture, so I'd say it's worth a shot. But if you think he's really shy and not really into making a big deal of occasions like Valentine's Day or birthdays, then maybe you could decorate it a little and try something else.

Krupali D.

by elizabethmariexo on 2/7/2012 3:49:07 PM

MOD MOD MOD !
My boyfriend brought up valentines day and he said "you never have to buy me anything" and I told him he didnt either then he said "But I will either way. I know what to get you. But I'm not going to say what." then I mentioned a previous convo where we said we would feel like a jerk if the other person gave a gift and we didnt but he said "oh yeah but you never have to give me anything. I dont even want anything. and its a valentines day tradition. the guy buys stuff for the girl. and the girl doesnt buy anything" sooo my question is, do you think I should still buy him something? Am I obligated to at least make something? I dont know what to do! Thanksss.

Hey chica!

He sounds like a sweet guy. While you're not obligated to give him something, maybe when you know or think of something to get him, you could just get it for him without an occasion. I personally would feel like getting my boyfriend something especially if I know he's getting me something. <3

Krupali D.

by elizabethmariexo on 2/7/2012 3:16:53 PM

sounds delish!

by rockgirlsrockk on 2/7/2012 12:43:12 PM

These look really good! Smile

by itsalovestory on 2/7/2012 12:19:31 PM

MOD MOD MOD !!
I am getting my boyfriend a gift for valentines day so this is my idea .. plzzz tell me what u think i am soooo nervous if he doesn't like it .. So i wanna get him a red box with dried flowers inside.. with a cute small teddy bear that says " I Love You " and i am gonna buy a silver necklace for him with both our letters carved with a small card inside.. and i'll put the necklace around the teddys neck (all of this stuff inside the box) so plzzz what do you think <3 <3 Laughing alicia m.

by rolapa on 2/7/2012 11:56:49 AM

MOD MOD MOD !!

Hey Girlie,

That sounds like the perfect V-day gift! He's gonna love it!
alicia m.