3 HOURS AGO RT @kelliberglund: So this insane basket of candy from @girlslifemag will be the death of me 🍭🍉 is this a good or bad thing..? http://t.cpic.twitter.com/JZOK8EZ3IB/…

4 HOURS AGO So you have an online crush—now what? http://t.co/eBmMKqi04G

7 HOURS AGO Rock earrings—without the piercing part: http://t.co/rbL8f0elte

COMMENTS

Dear Aidan - A love letter

Crushing on a special someone in secret? So is this GL reader. Here's her love letter to the guy of her dreams. Dear Aidan, I remember...

omg my crush is named aidan and he has blond hair!!!

by 1Dadele on 7/27/2012 12:26:22 AM

haha this is kind of funny, there is this guy at my school who is now in 7th grade, and he was close friends (ok more than friends) with these 2 girls, named cassidy and katie. Weird right?

by kpianoplayer on 7/24/2012 6:59:23 PM

I love this I was crying when I was reading this

by HeyAli on 3/16/2012 8:51:22 PM

Aww. I'm gonna cry! :-(

by katgrace11 on 3/3/2012 2:21:50 PM

I love this! MMy crush is named Aidan too, and he sounds exactly like you described him, must be a coincidence!

by Pistachio Queen on 2/12/2012 8:18:41 PM

I admire you for posting thisSmile I'm sure he'll appreciate it like no other.

by kortney on 2/11/2012 12:23:44 PM

aww i almost cryed!!!!!!!!!!! sooooooo sweet!

by moonlight5 on 2/9/2012 10:16:41 PM

This is so sweet! To bad I'm too shy to even give my crush a love letter for V-day.

by carmita1611 on 2/9/2012 9:20:21 PM

idk what 2 say to that that wont make me sound totally immature, cause that is just flat out deep

by cul_4_you on 2/9/2012 7:48:02 PM

Very sweet and sad. I really like it.

Join my club, "Orchestra Nerds and Band Geeks.' It's a loose and fun club where we talk about anything and everything- But especially music Smile Go to my profile to join!! svds

by svds on 2/9/2012 4:52:42 PM