1 HOURS AGO Got the hots for someone special? Peep our ways to get him to ask you out: http://t.co/sijurWgJni pic.twitter.com/bgD4guvYiA

2 HOURS AGO Bust your tomboy image around the boys: http://t.co/0B1IgWl3ze pic.twitter.com/ymNiSAxf2B

3 HOURS AGO #GIVEAWAY: 3 chatty chicks tote their cells in a @JilleDesigns smartphone clutch. http://t.co/g4lLlKoA5g

COMMENTS

Dress like a Grammy-nominated star

Stage-ready looks from today's hottest singers.

I LOVE them all! Laughing

by Glitterheart16 on 3/11/2012 11:09:19 PM

My fav is the Taylor Swift inspired outfit. Also it is prob the only one my rentz and school would let me wear! T-swift is also my fav singer on that list even though I like the other singers.

by nycdreamer12 on 3/3/2012 4:44:01 PM

yeah... cute but my dad would NEVER let me wear anything like that

by usmcbratknc on 3/2/2012 2:45:06 AM

i would wear everything there except for the cutout dress...i just dont like wearing those haha

by nikole141417 on 2/15/2012 5:39:04 PM

i would wear taylors i dont mind the other ones tho

by millia7 on 2/7/2012 9:00:38 PM

hey join bakers choice! NOW PLEASE!!!!!!!

by mlennon on 2/7/2012 8:24:18 PM

Love fashion? Then u should join my club! It's called fashion advice 101! To join just go ontomy profile and look under clubs! I hope to cya there!
Xoxo
Fashion designer

by Fashion designer on 2/7/2012 7:25:21 PM

I wear heels at least twice a week, only to church though. I'm usually in them for six hours altogether; anywhere else I wear flats or some cute boots. Am I wrecking my feet too much? I'm only five feet tall and I wear heels so I can see a little bit of whats going on. Thanks!

I dont think so - lots of women wear heels every second of every day. Dont worry Smile xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by Aislinn120 on 2/7/2012 6:28:49 PM

Hey girlies, if you want to be a star come and check out my club Future Celebrities!

by littlemissy226 on 2/7/2012 5:48:39 PM

I would like to dress like Taylor Swift. The dresses she wears are so cute!

by supersingershannon on 2/7/2012 5:31:09 PM

Hey girlies! It may be summer but we're already pretty pumped for Halloween. How are you gonna celebrate this year?

Win it! Fab up your life with GL's 2015 Glam Guide

We've got everything you need for back-to-school, from fiction to fashion (and everything in between!). The best part? You could win it all—just CLICK HERE to enter!