10 HOURS AGO What to do when you have a cyber crush: http://t.co/WYtcyoAlTG

10 HOURS AGO RT @BronteASpida: Had so much fun 2Day best day of my summer @girlslifemag #FashionBash2014

12 HOURS AGO What kind of guy should you go for? Take the quiz to find out: http://t.co/OHtk0RLtVR

COMMENTS

Think it's worth settling for any guy? Guess again...

Got a faraway romance? Here's how to figure out if he'll be there this V-Day...

MOD MOD MOD... I went to camp last week and met this amazing guy. We became really good friends the first day and flirted and hung out all during camp. Everyone at camp teased us about liking eachother but we always denied it. I really did like him though, and I think he liked me back because he always flirted with me. He asked me if I liked him, but I was too embarrassed to say yes in front of everyone at my camp, and now I regret it! Then camp ended before I got a chance to get a way to contact him, and I really miss him. We had talked about where he lived though, so I know his address. Would it be weird to write him a letter to stay in touch? I can't stop thinking about him, but is it even worth it if he lives in a different town? And if I did write the letter, would he think I was weird for remembering his address?

hey! I think that's romantic and awesome! You should do it, what if you never get another chance? You only live once you know?

Helen S.

by becca246 on 7/23/2012 7:51:16 PM

plaese go to my clue: Boys being mean get back at they get fit.
i miss spelled the name of my clue soooo the name i was going for is: Boys being mean get back at them get fit.
Luv. Schoneboom<3

by schoneboom on 2/28/2012 3:04:44 AM

MODMODMOD
Ok, so this is kind of long..My mom has a friend(we will call her R) and she has two sons. A younger one who is ten(lets call him L) and an older one who is one or two years older than me(lets call him J) anyway I see L all the time but not J. I figured out that L likes me but I dont like him..I like J. so they were going to come over to our house for a visit and I asked my mom if J was coming too. She said maybe and that he has a girl he thinks of as his gf. So anyway I am totally heartbroken about that. But, when they come over it will be really weird because L and J will be there. Is it ok if I flirt with J. How do I do it without hurting Ls feelings, because he is like a little bro to me. How do I flirt with J? Also, I like my neighbor and he likes me and I was wondering how to take it to the next level with him to see if he likes me still.

Hey girl,

If he has a girlfriend, you shouldn't flirt with him -- if you were his gf, would you want him flirting with other girls? You don't have to say anything to the younger one unless he does first, so just stay friends with him and keep hanging out that way. As for your neighbor, why not hang out and see how he acts around you? If he's available, that could be a great way to distance yourself from both brothers with a new cutie!

Meghan D.

by Roxstar101 on 2/25/2012 10:19:42 AM

MODMODMOD!!!
I was wondering how to submit your dear carol questions. Or any other questions to advice collums. Thanks! ;) -Roxstar101

Hey girly! Check out this link to submit your Dear Carol questions that could be in our next issue!

Ana D.

by Roxstar101 on 2/24/2012 10:21:34 AM

MOD MOD MOD! I got dared to ask out this guy who I thought I didn't like. I asked him out and he said yes. I dated him for a week and I was supposed to break up with him but my friend did behind my back. Now I feel that I like I want to still date him. What should I do?

I think you should leave him alone. This whole situation is so very hurtful. You asked him out because of a dare...not because you like him. Imagine how hes feeling. I bet he feels so low because you didnt actually like him and your friend dumped him for you. So i suggest you give him space and leave him alone. He doesnt deserve to have his feelings tossed around. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by greenbluepurple1 on 2/21/2012 6:36:03 PM

MOD MOD MOD - alicia m. Over the past few days, I realized that I'm not the one starting the convos in P.E., he is! Sometimes he'll grin if he's telling me something goofy, and he'll laugh when I say something funny. I don't have enough guts to look directly into his eyes, but the one time I did, he was staring back at me with this subtle smile. But maybe a month and a half ago, he would barely glance in my direction...what do you think he's trying to say?

Hey girl,

If he's starting convos with you, that is a GREAT sign! He might just want to break the silence, but chances are he actually wants to talk to you - whether it's as a friend or a crush. It's impossible to know WHICH of those unless he tells you himself, but talking to him and flirting back (complimenting, teasing, etc.) will help get you closer to him...which will help him work up the nerve to spill how he's feeling, if it's really a crush Smile
Lauren C.

by MusikRox1999 on 2/11/2012 8:23:28 PM

MOD MOD MOD So I like this guy who lives in a state over. I met him at camp and I finally am getting a chance to see him. I am planning a camp get together, he may not come but he may. If he comes what do i say to him when I first see him?

Hey girlie,

How exciting! I'd say something casual but a little flirty - "Hey! It's so good to see you again, you look great." Flash him a smile and see how he responds. <3
Lauren C.

by ljbdaisy on 2/11/2012 5:42:44 PM

MOD MOD MOD So me and this guy like eachother. He flirts with me CONSTANTLY. He'll put his arm around me hug me when we're not even dating. But he's always asking how far I've gone with a guy, and how far I would go with him. I really really like him, but I'm afraid that if we date all he's gonna want to to is make out. . . help?

Hey sophiag97, let him know now that that isn't what you're into. So the next time he asks maybe you could respond with, "Is that all you think about? Doing physical stuff?" or "I'm not going to do anything until I'm in a committed relationship and feel comfortable." Saying things like that will let him know you're not that type of girl. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by sophiag97 on 2/10/2012 8:28:10 PM

MOD MOD MOD! Me and this boy are close friends, although my friends say he has a crush on me which i dont think its true, but i neva asked him though. So Valentine's Day is comin n we have 2 give a gift 2 someone in our skool, 4 the last past days he's been acting strange lyk not making jokes n crackin me up or even saying wats up or anything! Thts not lyk him! He always says ( IM SOOO SORRY BUT I G2G NOW! BUSY KK PEACE OUT!) in a rush. Is he gonna give me a Valentine's gift or no??? I wanna know also if i ask him cmon tell me wat yur up to!? He says (IM SO SORRY BUT I G2G BLAH BLAH BLAH) THTS HIS EXCUSE ALL THE TIME!!! WAT DO I DO????? >Frown

Hey Susmita24, maybe he is getting you something and has been nervous about Valentine's Day. It sounds like he's feeling you, so he'll probably ask you to be his Valentine. The question is do you like him back? Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Susmita24 on 2/10/2012 6:40:20 PM

Hey girls! Just wanted to start spreading the word about my new club: BGLF (best girlslife friends)!! It's going to be so much fun and if you come on here a lot and like getting to know other girls then you will love it!
Please at least come to my profile and check it out! Let me know if you want an officer position.
There are more details about the club on the club page...oh and it hasn't been moderated yet, but it should be soon.

Thanks girls!<3