12 HOURS AGO It's official—we're obsessing over Jacquie Lee's new EP: http://t.co/dHZwPbO3da

14 HOURS AGO Homework? What homework? #Crewel is on @wattpad for free! #bookworm #bookclub http://t.co/TsLFsrnwAH

16 HOURS AGO Join the GL gram fam and follow us on Insta for pretty pix and behind-the-scenes snaps: http://t.co/Umf3MGtn7Y

COMMENTS

Wearable LOVE for V-Day

For you girlies who wear your hearts on your sleeve, wear your love on a shirt!

MODMODMODMOD
I don't have a boyfriend for Valentines Day! I wish i did! I have a super cute outfit planned to totally get attention but i don't have that special guy if you know what i mean. I think that this one guy is SOOOOOO cute and i have seen him checking me out. What should i do? Should i just not worry about having a beau for valentines day? THANKS!

If i were you I wouldnt worry about having a guy. However some shameless flirting never hurt anyone! So I say flirt it up with the cute boy and have fun. There is nothing more fun than being a completely single and confident girl. Good luck! xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by LAS625 on 2/12/2012 7:45:31 PM

MOD MOD MOD I need ideas of what to wear on valentines day. I am thinking about wearing this red sweater dress (its casual) that looks slightly knitted and a brown (string braided) belt so the dress isnt too baggy. Is it good? Any other ideas on what to wear? What shoes should i wear? (I cant wear heels)

Thats sounds perfect! have any boots? thats what i would suggest for shoes. Good luck! xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by ssblue on 2/12/2012 6:33:21 PM

This week one of my friends told her parents she wanted to die. She has had 'mild' depression (which is obviously not mild) and has been cutting for over a year, it started in sixth grade, and we're in 8th now. She is finally getting the help she needs at a specialized psychiatric hospital. I want to visit her at some point and at least write her a letter now. But, one of my closer friends thinks that our hospitalized friend is like her best friend or something just because she texted her asking for help the night she was admitted. I realize that is significant, but my second friend is annoying me sooo much. She's acting like this doesn't matter to me, and even told me it probably wouldn't be a good idea for ME to visit our hospitalized friend. So. 1) How do I stop crying at random moments? I know this is good for my friend, I'm just so sad about what she had to go through. 2) What should I write in the letter? 3) What do I do about my other friend?
Thankss

Hey girlie,

This is a super emotional time for ALL of you. Obviously your friend is the one getting help, but that doesn't mean it won't make you feel scared, sad, confused, frustrated... it's ok to cry and it's ok to not feel happy all the time. Try to depend on your family and friends for support. Write in a journal about what you're feeling so you don't keep it bottled up. And remind yourself she's finally getting help, which is amazing! It's not going to be easy for her to overcome this, but she's with professionals who do this every day. She's in good hands - that should make you feel better <3 That way, when you visit her, you can be strong for her and your good old "happy" self Smile In your letter, write from your heart - tell her you're thinking about her, you're always there if she wants to talk, you'll visit soon and you can't wait to see her again. Fill her in on some fun and gossipy school things so she doesn't feel like she's missing too much. Tell her you love her and you admire her so much for being strong and getting help. Be honest!

As for your other friend... this whole situation should show you there are more important things in life than petty fighting. Sure, your friend texted her on the night she was admitted. She probably had a lot of other things on her mind and texted one friend so she could spread the news. It's not a big deal - and nothing you should worry about. If she keeps bringing it up, ask her calmly to stop because that's not the most important thing here. The important thing is that your friend gets better and that you ALL support her through this. It's not worth fighting about who is her BFF.
Lauren C.

by actress456 on 2/12/2012 11:16:42 AM

Two things.
1.My friend wants to figure out what to get a guy if you wanted it to be something he could keep forever so he can remember you as his first valentine.
2.I want to get a guys attention on Tuesday and we kinda flirt(i'm not suree what flirting is anymore XD) and we always bump hands and stuff when we sit next to eachother, but idk if that means he likes me or not. ANYWAYS...basically I want him to be my valentine, but I don't know if he's into me or not. I'm not that pretty compared to other girls at my school, and he 'flirts' with my friend, and we both like him, so if he's my valentine I don't want to hurt my friends feelings. That was probably confusing, but if you could get back to me soon it would be a lifesaver!
XOXO,
Cam

Hey Cam!

1. Your friend should try a mixed CD full of songs you both like, a shirt or jersey for his favorite sports team, or something he'll use every day, like a new phone case. But guys also looooove sweets - don't underestimate the power of a great cookie or brownie!

2. Instead of putting a label on it (asking him to be your valentine and all), use the day to get to know him better and flirt even more than usual! Try slipping him a tiny box of chocolate and smiling a flirty smile when you give it to him. Wish him a Happy Valentine's Day and then spend the rest of the time talking about other stuff. That way, it's not too sappy but it's also a day that brings you together Smile
Lauren C.

by coolgirl345 on 2/11/2012 12:05:53 AM

Hey girlies♥! Do you LOVE ABC's Jane By Desigh?? Then join my club,Jane By Desigh Fan Club! We'll discuss new episodes and EVERY MONTH I'll have a sewing project or snag-the-look! JOIN NOW♥♥♥♥♥!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by iluvmusic♥ on 2/10/2012 10:34:21 PM

MODMOD
So i have this really cute outfit im saving to wear for a special occasion(;.. anyways its a AE ruffled purpley-brown floral-ish print with light grey, peachy, and dark blue tiny flowers on it (trust me its actually really pretty) and a thin grey V-neck tee with a brown patterned belt. its really cute but i dont think it looks good with flats. i have brown wedges, and they look super cute with it but im already tall, so what kind of shoe would you suggest for this outfit? preferably something i could wear with other things too(: thanks

Hey girlie,

I'd try a thin pair of flip flops, which are casual and great with ANY outfit. You could also try a shorter heeled espadrille or a mid heel sandal Smile Sounds super pretty!!!!
Lauren C.

by baileybluu on 2/10/2012 9:25:41 PM

I like the delias one!

by katgrace11 on 2/10/2012 9:01:34 PM

I love the AE one! And it's the perfect opportunity to wear a bright tank!

by crush2010 on 2/10/2012 6:24:39 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!! i really want to make a statement. v-day is on p.e day this year, this makes me sad but i want to dress to impress with my girly-sporty flair. Something simple, (something i may have in my closet!!!!)i have a hersheys kiss t-shirt, pale pink t-shirt, TONS of pinks/red nailpolish, jeans, cute yoga pants.... also do you know any makeup options for a girl whose mother doesn't really let her wear makeup yet. (lipgloss, eye culer, etc???) thx! Smile

Hey amileofroses, you could wear your yoga pants with the hershey kiss t-shirt, throw your hair into a cute side braid and paint your nails red. Since you can't wear a lot of makeup, little stuff like lipgloss and maybe mascara will work for you. Hope this helps!! Xoxo

Lynae P.