7 HOURS AGO Why you should be rockin' a super cute sun hat this season: http://t.co/6iUJMHrLzm

10 HOURS AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

11 HOURS AGO What would you do if your mom blogged all of your private (& majorly embarrassing) moments for the world to see? http://t.co/CFJM3Sv1B4

COMMENTS

Wearable LOVE for V-Day

For you girlies who wear your hearts on your sleeve, wear your love on a shirt!

Hey Everyone!(: Come Join my club 'Girls Rule'! It's a great club for all different girls to hang out and have an amazing time!(: We Discuss fun topics such as music, guys, beauty, fashion, makeup, middle school, celebs, and more! Hope U join!
Luv♥,
Madi(:

by *MusicGirl16* on 2/9/2012 6:49:37 PM

MOD mod mod
I noticed this thing about myself, whenever I am pmsing I get really mad at my bf and I always want to break up with him, but then I stop pmsing and it goes away. do you think this means I actually want to break up with him or is it just hormones? thxs!

Hey girlie,

It's probably just hormones! Always make sure you're considering breaking up for the right reasons - if you're just annoyed at something small and it hasn't been making you unhappy for a long time, try to take a deep breath and overlook it. If you're happy the rest of the time, don't sweat it! <3 But you might wanna give him some space during those few days so you don't make any mistakes you can't take back, you know?
Lauren C.

by chicky97 on 2/9/2012 6:32:48 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
My mom and dad won’t let me go to the midnight showing of the hunger games the night it comes out. When they said I couldn’t, I started crying, literally, and I’ve tried everything to get them to let me go. All of my friends are going, and I’ve tried persuading my parents with that aspect. A few of my friends looked like they were going to cry too after I told them. My parents say that since it’s a school night it would be too late and that I wouldn’t be able to get up for school early enough. I’ve never gotten anything under a 4.0, and my parents are being unfair. I know I would be able to get up for school in the morning. This is the only movie I have ever wanted to see so much! And I’ve never been to a midnight showing before. I’ve also tried promising them that I would do all of the chores they want me too! Please Help!! Thanks in advance!

Hey girlie,

If you've tried to compromise and they're just not budging, unfortunately you might have to sit this one out. Are there any other things you could suggest? Maybe if a parent comes too? If you make sure all your homework is done before leaving for the movie? If you come STRAIGHT home after the movie and hop right into bed - no computer, no TV, etc.? If they keep saying no, ask your friends if they'll go see it again with you on the weekend so you don't totally miss out on the experience. Sometimes we can't do the things we want to do because they aren't convenient, allowed, or come at the right time. But try to work with your parents and don't hold a grudge - the most important thing is that you get to see The Hunger Games. In the long run, it doesn't matter when Smile
Lauren C.

by appaloosa711 on 2/9/2012 5:58:40 PM

I've got a Valentine's day question. So just in the past, like, week, my boyfriend and I started dating. I don't know if I should get him anything or not, since we just started dating and all. I was thinking about maybe giving all of my friends little valentines, something cute like a box of candy or something, but is that enough? Thanks for the help!

Hey girlie,

That sounds like a great plan! Since you just started dating, you don't wanna go overboard. But Valentine's is a fun holiday, so it wouldn't hurt to get him something little! A small box of candy or some baked goods (cookies, brownies, etc.) should do the trick and make him smile Smile
Lauren C.

by caseyf13 on 2/9/2012 5:15:01 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
i need help w/ 2 things (both involving valentines day):
1) in my class we need to make a valentine for someone we pick out of a hat. i got one of the guys in my class, who i use to have a huge crush on. what do i do for his card? i DONT want it to be all icky and lovey w/ hearts and stuff, cuz well u know, it would be awks (btw, we're in our second year of high school).
2)i think my crush knows i like him...i kinda said it to his face, by accident, but im not sure if he picked it up. what do i do?! cuz honestly im freaking out... it weirds me out, and it doesnt help v-days next week...any advice? thnxx <3

Hey girl,

Try pairing a simple gift tag with a box of chocolate, a small plate of homemade brownies/cookies, or a valentine that is a collage of all the stuff he loves. You don't have to get all lovey-dovey with it - just make it special and about him so it looks like you took some time to make it Smile As for your crush, stay calm! He might know and he might not. The most important thing is you take deep breaths, play it cool, and be YOURSELF no matter what. You could try talking to him and acting normal to make sure there isn't any awkwardness there - but try not to freak out! <333
Lauren C.

by iheartu? on 2/9/2012 3:19:49 PM

Me and my friend boycotted Valentine's day last year so she has a shirt that say v-day in a circle with a line through it and I have one that says I <3 me. haha ;)

XOXO~Courtney <333333

by cmn5297 on 2/9/2012 1:47:20 PM

I like the Delias one the best!

by 12allie on 2/9/2012 11:50:04 AM

Those are REALLY cute... I love them!

by Princess Keziyah on 2/9/2012 10:46:24 AM

Girlslife! Thanks for these ideas! Now i gotta tell my mom to go shopping! lol!
Love fashion? then you should join my club! its called fashion advice 101! i hope to cya there!
XOXO