10 MINUTES AGO It's almost #Hanukkah! Impress the fam with these so-festive treats:

AN HOUR AGO Hey, sweet thing! What cake matches your personality? πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚ Take t#quizuiz

2 HOURS AGO We're *freaking out* about this fab new product:

Why massage rocks (plus 4 DIY tips!)

Ever wondered why a neck massage or back rub feels so fab?

I give my bf massages and he gives them back to me. Its so true that they make you feel better. After a work out or a run I love how they feel. I just wish I could get them more.

by luckykel on 2/11/2012 5:45:36 PM

MOD MOD MOD So I really want to know the absolute truth about this. Is cracking your knuckles bad?
And also, recently I've been having pains in my back. Is this from cracking my back when I stretch? Thanks! Smile

Hey girl,

Read this ;) Honest truth, we swear!
Lauren C.

by spazzygirI on 2/10/2012 9:47:17 PM

I am not flexible what so ever . Frown What excersizes can I do to increase my flexibility ?

Hey girlie,

Try picking up yoga! The best way to learn the moves is to join a class, but you can start with our list of energizing yoga moves Smile Do them every day to gradually get more flexible!
Lauren C.

by volleyball4lifee on 2/10/2012 9:09:26 PM

Need advice.. someone to talk to, i am here for you join my advice queen page!

by amileofroses on 2/10/2012 6:21:41 PM

MOD MOD MOD i know this is gross but how do u shave under ur arms? i just dont wanna cut myself btw i am usin a disposable razor

Hey beagle gal, you can apply shaving cream beneath your arms and then use a razor. Nair, which is just a lotion you apply, leave on for a few minutes, wipe with a damp cloth and the hair will slide off. Some people like to use warm soap water when shaving, so just see what works best for you. Hope this helps!! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by beaglegal on 2/10/2012 4:00:44 PM

I love massages, they feel amazing.

Join my club, 'Orchestra Nerd and Band Geeks.' It's a loose and fun club where we talk about anything and everything- But especially music Smile Go to my profile to join!! svds

by svds on 2/10/2012 11:09:06 AM

I need to loose weight. I really don't know how. Any tips, foods I should avoid?

Hey girlie,

Try starting small. Cut out most junk foods from your diet and replace them with healthier choices, like frozen grapes, yogurt, granola bars, veggies, a handful of almonds, or a piece of toast. Make better choices with your meals - instead of fried chicken for dinner, choose a baked chicken breast or piece of salmon. Limit the sweet stuff (chocolate, cookies) to ONE piece every other day so you can satisfy your sweet tooth but also not go overboard. It's also helpful to limit your portion sizes. Most of us put WAY too much on the plate for each meal. So try to make them slightly smaller and eat slowly until you feel like you're full. Don't push it to finish everything on your plate - just eat til you're full, then stop. Finally, you gotta exercise! Get moving at least every other day by jogging, playing soccer with friends, swimming, biking, doing a pilates or kickboxing dvd, etc. All these things will help you feel great and drop the weight you want Smile
Lauren C.

by txtingirl on 2/9/2012 9:44:22 PM

Talk about Whatever you want. Just need to vent? Need advice? Just want to laugh? We're here. No one will judge you or what you say. Anybody who wants to give advice can. Just come and Talk girls!
go to club Whatever on my profile! Check out my other clubs 2!

by swimmerchic96 on 2/9/2012 8:46:42 PM

I LOVE HER SHIRT, Lol! It's off topic but its TRUE! (:

by katv2114 on 2/9/2012 8:37:26 PM

So, I'm going to a black light dance soon. And I don't really know what to wear. I also don't know what to do make up wise, and I kinda have an idea of what to do with my hair, but I'm not really sure, haha. Do you have any ideas?
Thanks so much!

Hey girlie,

You want to wear clothes that will glow in the black light - that's all the fun! I'd probably go with a dark skinny jean, a white fitted tee shirt, some glow stick bracelets, and a pastel pink or green headband. That way, you have glowing all over the place! And I'd probably just keep my makeup and hair simple - eyeliner, lip gloss, ponytail. Keep it casual for the dance so you can enjoy yourself without worrying about messing it up!
Lauren C.

by MidnightMockingbird on 2/9/2012 6:31:16 PM

Ever get yelled at for doodling on your classwork? Doodles help boost brain activity and creativity, so just try drawing on a separate piece of paper.
What is your fave class in school?

Weather can give you headaches.

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?

Dive into the weird, wonderful world of Curiosity House: The Shrunken HeadCLICK HERE for your chance to win itβ€”and to explore Dumfrey's Dime Museum of Freaks, Oddities and Wonders.