1 HOURS AGO Rockin' workout clothes you can sport outside of the gym: http://t.co/sDhSkbCVCU

13 HOURS AGO Can girls make the first move—or is that weird? http://t.co/tgtlB9KNYl

15 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 1 Western chick wrangles these @BuccoCapensis navy boots: http://t.co/o8FUIQYMbr

COMMENTS

Win big! Score a head-to-toe workout outfit from adidas!

Thought cute gear would never come your way?

I've entered, oh, I don't know, like 200-300 times and that's not an exaggeration!

by k8evitts on 2/10/2012 4:40:41 PM

by Princess Keziyah on 2/10/2012 12:52:31 PM

cant wait!!!

by oreolover123 on 2/9/2012 7:48:28 PM

Mods! Please answer asap!
I need to lose weight and my plan is 4 and a half days a week I do 30 minutes of biking, 20 minutes of running stairs, and 10 minutes of jump rope. For 3 days I will do strenghth training. But wendsday I'll do both. So my first question is if I do this every day and eat healthy will I lose weight? And second, i wanna run stairs in my house but will running up my stairs only burn calories and running down them a waste of time??? Answer asap! Thanks

Hey girlie,

This sounds like a great plan! Even running down stairs will burn calories and help you with endurance - keeping moving in general is perfect. So adding stairs into your routine will be good for you! Make sure you alternate strength training and cardio to give your muscles time to rest and recharge - when you give them a day to rest, it helps them get stronger. Smile Keep it up and enjoy feeling - and looking - great!
Lauren C.

by bubbles3956 on 2/9/2012 7:46:52 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD!
Can u enter more than once?

Of course! Smile
Lauren C.

by Minaxoxo on 2/9/2012 7:32:19 PM

i am entering 24/30 that means 24 hours a mounth Smile

by JJlove26 on 2/9/2012 7:31:03 PM

hey guys join my club it's called once upon a time it's so great even though there is only me in the club i would like to have more memebers Smile

by JJlove26 on 2/9/2012 7:29:09 PM

Hey Everyone!(: Come Join my club 'Girls Rule'! It's a great club for all different girls to hang out and have an amazing time!(: We Discuss fun topics such as music, guys, beauty, fashion, makeup, middle school, celebs, and more! Hope U join!
Luv♥,