13 HOURS AGO Hey, #girlbosses! Check out these 8 secrets to building your biz. #StartYourBizMonth: http://t.co/wWQyRLMuUE pic.twitter.com/KYk1x60X34

15 HOURS AGO We've got your cash-flow covered with Money Management 101. #StartYourBizMonth: http://t.co/wGHGqisWnO pic.twitter.com/eKQMjaokd3

16 HOURS AGO You'll never believe which TV show will be making a splash on Broadway: http://t.co/38l3GJghFr pic.twitter.com/uAiMnMrEmF

COMMENTS

Win big! Score a head-to-toe workout outfit from adidas!

Thought cute gear would never come your way?

I've entered, oh, I don't know, like 200-300 times and that's not an exaggeration!

by k8evitts on 2/10/2012 4:40:41 PM

by Princess Keziyah on 2/10/2012 12:52:31 PM

cant wait!!!

by oreolover123 on 2/9/2012 7:48:28 PM

Mods! Please answer asap!
I need to lose weight and my plan is 4 and a half days a week I do 30 minutes of biking, 20 minutes of running stairs, and 10 minutes of jump rope. For 3 days I will do strenghth training. But wendsday I'll do both. So my first question is if I do this every day and eat healthy will I lose weight? And second, i wanna run stairs in my house but will running up my stairs only burn calories and running down them a waste of time??? Answer asap! Thanks

Hey girlie,

This sounds like a great plan! Even running down stairs will burn calories and help you with endurance - keeping moving in general is perfect. So adding stairs into your routine will be good for you! Make sure you alternate strength training and cardio to give your muscles time to rest and recharge - when you give them a day to rest, it helps them get stronger. Smile Keep it up and enjoy feeling - and looking - great!
Lauren C.

by bubbles3956 on 2/9/2012 7:46:52 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD!
Can u enter more than once?

Of course! Smile
Lauren C.

by Minaxoxo on 2/9/2012 7:32:19 PM

i am entering 24/30 that means 24 hours a mounth Smile

by JJlove26 on 2/9/2012 7:31:03 PM

hey guys join my club it's called once upon a time it's so great even though there is only me in the club i would like to have more memebers Smile

by JJlove26 on 2/9/2012 7:29:09 PM

Hey Everyone!(: Come Join my club 'Girls Rule'! It's a great club for all different girls to hang out and have an amazing time!(: We Discuss fun topics such as music, guys, beauty, fashion, makeup, middle school, celebs, and more! Hope U join!
Luv♥,
Madi(:

by *MusicGirl16* on 2/9/2012 6:46:12 PM

Good Luck Everyone!!!! Smile

by Princess Keziyah on 2/9/2012 5:46:17 PM

im entering 24/7 too

by NancyDrew 1997 on 2/9/2012 5:34:45 PM

Need to shed a few pounds? Create an online club or blog to keep you motivated to work out. You can share your experiences with other people who are trying to get healthy.

You catch your bestie cheating on a test. What do you do?

Muscle weighs more than fat, so that’s why you gain weight instead of losing it when you workout regularly.

Fall in love with the *perfect* book for back-to-school

Want to start the year off right? Grab a copy of How to Say I Love You Out Loud, a gorgeous new novel about friends, family and fitting in.

CLICK HERE to find out more.