3 HOURS AGO Anna & Elsa are servin' up some major hairspo! #PrincessStat: http://t.co/dQpwHoErKm

6 HOURS AGO Swap out your fatty foods for clean nom-worthy treats: http://t.co/HvO68YoFFc

7 HOURS AGO Color-changing nail polish just may be the coolest thing ever: http://t.co/sJVrKrDBFm

COMMENTS

6 books by our favorite African American authors

The gotta-read books this Black History month and the entire year.

These sound really interesting! Two of my favorites would be "Elijah of Buxton" and "Bud Not Buddy", both by Christopher Paul Curtis. They are AMAZING reads. Smile

by glitterstars456 on 2/22/2012 6:31:36 PM

These sound pretty good.

Join my club, 'Orchestra Nerd and Band Geeks.' It's a loose and fun club where we talk about anything and everything- But especially music Smile Go to my profile to join!! svds

by svds on 2/10/2012 10:58:14 AM

I have never read any of these but "a matter of attitude" sounds really interesting!

By the way, if you play the trumpet, join my new club for trumpet players!!!! Find the link on my profile. Thanks!!!

by christineah111 on 2/10/2012 1:06:39 AM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A girl I know (note: not really a friend) invited me to her party. She's new at our school this year, and hasn't made many close friends. The problem is that she scheduled the party on the day of the dance I really want to go to. The girl threatens me and says how much better she is than me all the time, but I'd still feel bad if I ditched the party for the dance. Should I, even if she's mean to me?

Hey girl,

Which do you really want to go to more? Are your friends all going to be at the dance? Will you have a better time there? Or are you trying to avoid her party because you aren't really friends with her? There's nothing wrong with turning down her invitation if you had plans beforehand! Try not to feel bad and make the choice that works best for you <3 Just be sincere and apologize for not being able to make it! It's her own decision to schedule it during a dance!
Lauren C.

by animeninja42 on 2/9/2012 9:06:40 PM

Talk about Whatever you want. Just need to vent? Need advice? Just want to laugh? We're here. No one will judge you or what you say. Anybody who wants to give advice can. Just come and Talk girls!
go to club Whatever on my profile! Check out my other clubs 2!

by swimmerchic96 on 2/9/2012 8:47:04 PM

All these books sound amazing!! I want to read them all! Laughing

by IThinkILoveYou... on 2/9/2012 8:04:34 PM

Money Hungry is an awesome book!!! Everyone should read!!! its funny, hilarious, and has romance and other fun things

by gumdrops321 on 2/9/2012 7:59:07 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks so muchSmile That's what I thought,and yeah,I didn't want to be intimidating since he's super shy. And I noticed I'm kind of intimidating to guys,I usual approach them first. I am totally me around people because I mean,come on,they'd eventually find out,right? And 'me' is pretty confident. How can I be less intimidating to guys?
Thanks soooo much! You guys are awesome Smile

Hey girlie,

It's totally right to be Y-O-U when talking to guys! Don't change for anyone! To be a little less intimidating though, remember to smile and give them time to talk. Ask them questions about themselves and look interested while they talk. Don't interrupt them! That's the best way to make them feel equal in the flirt-relationship Smile
Lauren C.

by iluvmusic♥ on 2/9/2012 7:57:50 PM

Hey Everyone!(: Come Join my club 'Girls Rule'! It's a great club for all different girls to hang out and have an amazing time!(: We Discuss fun topics such as music, guys, beauty, fashion, makeup, middle school, celebs, and more! Hope U join!
Luv♥,
Madi(:

by *MusicGirl16* on 2/9/2012 6:48:28 PM

My favorite African American author is Alice Walker.

by supersingershannon on 2/9/2012 5:58:01 PM