1 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

5 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

6 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

COMMENTS

6 books by our favorite African American authors

The gotta-read books this Black History month and the entire year.

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!
PLEASE ANSWER! I NEVER GET ANSWERED!!!
So I finally got the nerve to give my crush my facebook address so we're talking and everything and he says: "My favorite book is Harry Potter. TTYL!" Should I comment back on his wall what my fave book is or is he trying to say he's busy???

Hey girlie,

Personally, I'd just wait til he's online again Smile See if he messages you - if not, feel free to say "hey whats up?" after some time passes. Or after a couple of days, you could post a news story about Harry Potter, an article, etc. Just try not to post/write TOO often so you don't freak him out!
Lauren C.

by iluvmusic♥ on 2/9/2012 5:47:45 PM

I think these sounds good, but i'll always be fantasy's #1 fan Smile If you love fantasy too, check out these serries: Seven realms by: cinda williams chima, The heir by: cinda williams chima, The hunger games by: suzanne Collins, The mortal instruments by: Cassandra Claire, The infernal devices by: Cassandra Claire

by Karasinski on 2/9/2012 5:07:48 PM

♥♥ I've read a matter of attitude, several indigo summer books, and some drama high books they're all really I'll deffinately read the rest Smile ♥♥

by kimmycutie24 on 2/9/2012 3:27:44 PM

MODMODMOD
Please reply!!!Im moving at the end of the month and when I move my moms gonna make me do a sport when the weather gets better.One problem,I am not athletic at all.She and everyone in my family is making me do a sport.I hate running around and I just dont get the rules of any kind of sport.I cant even do 10 simple sit-ups without feeling a little pain!Idont get the rules,Im not athletic and I dont dont like getting super sweaty but their making me a sport!Please help!!!

Hey girlie,

You can't do sit-upts and you're "not athletic" just because you aren't in shape! But mom is making you do a sport, so the best thing to do now is accept it and find the one you would like the most. Is there a sport you like to watch? One that seems cool? One that your friends play? A more unconventional sport like swim team, volleyball, or tennis? Try to get creative and keep an open mind! Remember that you'll work on getting in shape and will be better at the sport over time - just try to embrace the fact that you're trying it and stay positive!

And hey, mom might just want to make sure you to get involved - have you tried suggesting joining clubs or even managing a sport instead? Compromise Smile
Lauren C.

by snowver11 on 2/9/2012 1:31:18 PM

Cool! I'm gonna check them out!

by nerdisthewurd26 on 2/9/2012 12:15:08 PM