12 HOURS AGO Wanna see what the stars have in store for your future? http://t.co/t6rGzm22ZX

15 HOURS AGO Our secret for beating bestie battles: http://t.co/VHvHgYJ4lj

16 HOURS AGO 20 ultra-easy fashion DIYs: http://t.co/sqS2OUFOue

COMMENTS

Vicious Valentine

Every Valentine's Day school gives us a the chance to give our crush a rose and they're delivered in fifth period. There was a guy who...

im fine with practical jokes, unless they involve messing with someones heart.

by 3m2016 on 7/27/2012 8:57:31 AM

Awwwww I would have cried! :*(

by BabyDahl13 on 3/22/2012 6:23:59 PM

aww thats soooooooooo mean i feel srry 4 u girl Frown

by doglover463 on 3/2/2012 11:23:22 PM

OMIGOD! Wow. That draws the line. Ugh.

Hay guys! If you like that show Ghost Adventures on Travel Channel, join my club Ghost Adventures Lovers! I am still looking for officers so join today!

by katgrace11 on 3/2/2012 5:03:59 PM

omg that is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo meannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by sbnine on 2/28/2012 8:49:52 PM

plaese go to my clue: Boys being mean get back at they get fit.
i miss spelled the name of my clue soooo the name i was going for is: Boys being mean get back at them get fit.
Luv. Schoneboom<3

by schoneboom on 2/28/2012 2:56:45 AM

Mod mod mod mod please answer! So I gotten this guys number 4 days ago so the 1st 2nd days he would text me. But now I tried making a conovo by telling him night (because he goes to sleep late) and I even tried the ice breaker: tricky texting but he still won't text me like he's ignoring me on purpose. I sit in front of him in one of my classes and I know that his phone isn't messed up cause his friend used it to. All some one during class. And texting him is the only way I can talk to him because there's this girl who is always with him and alaways talks to him. Does he just doesn't like me? PS : he stopped texting me the day after he found out who I was.

Hey jazzalyn12, I don't know this guy may not be the one for you. You said he stopped texting you once he found out who you were, so he might no be interested. But forget this guy. He's defintely not the only cutie out there for you. You will come across soooo many guys in your life that will be dying at the chance to text you, so ditch this boy. His loss! Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by jazzalyn12 on 2/17/2012 12:36:45 PM

So i sent my crush a valentine flower and i saw him in the hall after everyone got a flower. When i looked closer i saw no flower in his hand. i feel like im gonna cry about it cause i just payed money for something that he through away or he gave it to someone else cause he knew it was me. i feel like i wanna cry. Frown Frown Frown Frown Frown
PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by susie1997 on 2/14/2012 4:24:49 PM

i like this guy who lives down my street, and normally i would talk to him at school. btdubs we used to be bffs!! but. im homeschooled and havent talked to him since 2nd grade (im in 7th now). ive done really stupid things like sit on his drive way in 5th grade, and stuff. awwWWWkkkkwarrddd. anyway, i really want him to be my bgf, for the time being ;) but i have NO idea what to do, or say! also i have TRIED AND TRIED AGAIN to become friends with him again. i think maybe he wants to become frineds to becuase everytime i pass him on my bike he waves and smiles, and i wave and smile back to , of course! i have practiclly given up on him, *sigh* HELPPPPP

PLEASE ANSWER SOON!! THANKS!!

by cecillya7 on 2/14/2012 1:35:27 PM

Mod mod mod (Lauren. C) So I went to my friend and asked her which Austin and she laughed and said both but the way she said it wasnt serious and I know she's lying because the day before she said "hes" which is 1 and she's all for proper grammar. In starting to wonder if she's been truthful about this whole thing to get me to not like him because she does. Also none of my friends believe that he's gay and tell me that they think shes lying. What do you think ?

Hey girl,

I think the best idea is to talk to HIM! You're not sure if you can believe your friend or not, so you gotta figure him out on your own. Obviously it's not a great idea to ask him if he's gay - but just try to get closer to him as a friend so you can pick up on that (and if he could possibly like you) in a subtle way Smile
Lauren C.