AN HOUR AGO GL's connecting with the cosmos to cast your horoscope each week: http://t.co/aIbCoYgqEe

AN HOUR AGO Obsessed with getting your first kiss: http://t.co/haIO9H134e

13 HOURS AGO Don't miss all the fun at Fash Bash 2014! Click here to RSVP: http://t.co/hxOEzrhlmp

COMMENTS

5 excuses to crush on Josh Hutcherson

Other than his undeniably swoon-worthy looks, we mean.

I luv him since he plays Peeta!!!!!!!!!!!

by gracieob on 7/6/2012 2:58:57 PM

luv him!!!!!!!!!!!

by weesiewoo on 6/21/2012 6:58:25 PM

Oh my gosh. Don't even think about, chica -- HE IS MINE. I love him to death. Oh my gosh. I would give ANYTHING to play a character in Catching Fire or Mockingjay (which they will be making into two movies, by the way.) I LOVE JOSH. SO MUCH.
So, they went on a mall tour. They went from mall-to-mall where they would basically have meet-'n'-greets. They were an hour from my house. That's it. An hour. But I didn't know until after they left. Gah! How awful is THAT?
By the way, despite the fact that Josh has no idea I'm alive, we are going to get married. Just wait a few years, girly, it'll be everywhere!
--Chloe (soon-to-be)Hutcherson.<3

by Graciegang on 5/23/2012 12:35:56 AM

OMG! I love Josh. no as much before the Hunger Games... but now I'm obsessed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO CUTE!!!!!

by Owlkingdom11 on 5/12/2012 5:13:02 PM

OMG!!! I'VE BEEN TO ASHEVILLE NORTH CAROLINA!! SO COOL!! Tong

by zebrachic45 on 4/28/2012 3:28:24 PM

OMG!!! I'VE BEEN TO ASHEVILLE NORTH CAROLINA!! SO COOL!! Tong

by zebrachic45 on 4/28/2012 3:27:45 PM

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JOSH HUCHERSON IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOT! WITH BROWN HAIR AND WITH BLONE (u no, in the hunger games...)

by *onedirectionluver* on 4/19/2012 4:06:10 PM

TEAM EVERLARK FOREVER!!

Josh bakes in real life!

by mboyer246 on 4/19/2012 3:08:55 PM

OMG! I've loved him since I found out about the hunger games. But in this short period of time, it feels like i'v known him my whole life! I'm so obsessedLaughing
XOXO, luverz you, Josh!!! <333

by rapunzul on 4/18/2012 1:41:38 AM

WOW vannessa hudgens went out with him well you knew that was going to happen. I also didnt know she liked younger guys . And if i was her i wouldnt go out with someone back to back because that would be bad for her image especially since people are a bigger fan of josh

by zania on 4/6/2012 10:07:18 PM