3 HOURS AGO How to ask a guy out and not be super awk and sketchy: http://t.co/l6Imxj9xVp

6 HOURS AGO Feelin' crafty? Make mom the perf #MothersDay prezzie: http://t.co/Of1DdcU6k7

7 HOURS AGO 6 excuses to get off your butt and have some fun outdoors: http://t.co/z1vY4OZjTX

COMMENTS

5 things to write on your mirror, right now

Those days when you just feel down are no match for you anymore, chica...

MOD MOD MOD!!!
I am not a nice person. I have mood swings that change almost every 3 seconds. I have a BF and a BFF named Maria. I am SOOO nasty to them! Yesterday my BF texted me and I didn't reply because I wanted to punch him in the face. The text wasn't even that bad! It was something like "Good night imy" or something like that. I just remember it making me so angry that I wanted to punch the wall and throw things around. Maria idk HOW she still wants to be my friend. Anything she says that doesn't agree with me (and thats a lot) and I tell her to go away and stop talking to me. And then again with the wanting to punch the wall and stuff. Why am I doing this? I'm worried if I hurt them I'll get in trouble or regret it. HELP?! Thanks.
~Kalavera

Hey Kalavera,

First off, try not to question why your BF and bestie are sticking around. They're there with you even through the mood swings, which means they really care about you because they think you're a good person no matter what! Smile But you gotta get to the bottom of WHY you're feeling this way. Is there anything that brings on these mood swings? Try keeping a journal so you can record how you're feeling each time it happens. It's also unhealthy to keep all those feelings inside (but duh, you don't wanna unleash them on your loved ones), so writing them down is a GREAT way to vent. If you're still feeling super angry and confused why it's happening, try talking to your doctor about it. It could just be normal hormone changes, but don't be silent about it - this is totally common and a doctor can help you talk it through, figure out what's going on, and help you balance things out Smile
Lauren C.

by tessascuzin287 on 5/31/2012 11:03:39 PM

Mod!
I really need help. In the past, I've had issues with self harm and suicidal thoughts. I want to tell my friend, just because we tell each other everything. But, I don't know how to tell her, or even if I should, because she thinks people who self harm are weak and I'm afraid she'll stop talking to me if I tell her. I don't want to ruin our relationship. How do I tell her, if I even should?

by rocketships_and_radios on 3/7/2012 8:07:28 PM

I wish I even had a mirror in my room.....

by Malia23 on 2/22/2012 5:11:45 PM

How young is too young to get a facebook? I really think its basically the same as GL without the articles if you set your privacy settings and are super careful, right?
Thanx
XOXO
Ava

My personal opinion is that you really don't need a facebook until high school, maybe eighth grade.  That is, after all, when I first set up mine.  You can't really use it to it's fullest until then.

But, if you don't have a cell phone, it can be difficult to communicate with friends and in that case I think having a facebook in its' place is perfectly okay.

In the end, it's really up to your parents!
Jordan S.

by hermione&ron on 2/21/2012 4:33:28 PM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by jessann on 2/20/2012 10:37:04 AM

i love this!

by iloveballet&singing on 2/17/2012 9:44:01 PM

"fake it till ya make it" love that <3

by kenzi143 on 2/17/2012 6:26:24 PM

My parents are super strict, I have good grades, but when it comes to hanging out with people who I havent seen in forever, they get all weird and wont let me go. What do I do? :/

by savannadiane on 2/16/2012 11:12:09 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
I really like this boy, and he really likes me, but he lives seven hours away from me! He and I both have facebooks, but he doesn't get on a lot, and I don't have texting on my cell. How can we communicate?

Hey Girl,

Long-distance relationships can be so hard, I feel ya! I think the most important thing is that you guys schedule times to be online (Facebook) so that you can plan ahead! You should also try out Skype or Viber, which lets you make free phone calls online!
alicia m.

by Abbythedreamer98 on 2/16/2012 11:59:41 AM

I always write "Northern Downpour" on my mirror, whenever I see it I think of the song "Norhern Downpour" by Panic! At the Disco...it always lifts my spirits. Smile

by ginger-rach on 2/15/2012 7:39:00 PM