3 HOURS AGO It's almost #Hanukkah! Impress the fam with these so-festive treats:

4 HOURS AGO Hey, sweet thing! What cake matches your personality? 🎂🎂🎂 Take t#quizuiz

5 HOURS AGO We're *freaking out* about this fab new product:

5 things to write on your mirror, right now

Those days when you just feel down are no match for you anymore, chica...

by Princess Keziyah on 2/14/2012 10:46:57 AM

Hey girlies!

Check out my blog!

I'd really apreciate it! Smile
Thanks soo much!

by beauty4girls on 2/14/2012 12:47:06 AM

Hey Everyone!(: Come Join my club 'Girls Rule'! It's a great club for all different girls to hang out and have an amazing time!(: We Discuss fun topics such as music, guys, beauty, fashion, makeup, school, celebs, and more! Hope U join!

by *MusicGirl16* on 2/13/2012 8:20:49 PM

what do i write it in??

by maggie2567 on 2/13/2012 6:04:17 PM

I'm skinny but a healthy wieght. But I'm a ballet dancer and since we have to wear leotards, we can see every little thing. So what are some workout to make my stomach flatter? I don't need to make a big of a change but it would make me more comfortable at dance class. Also I have kinda big thighs... How can I make them smaller?
Also my younger sisterand I are about the same hieght although she's three years younger. She's always comparing her body to mine! And she's always telling me and my mom that she fat! She's no where near fat but she does weigh quite a bit more that me. I want to help her. The only thing that would really make her seem fat is her stomach... she has a lot of fat there. Is there something I can do with her to make it go away? How long would it take to make it go away? Help!!!

Here is a link to workouts you and your sister can do together.
Amanda P.

by rosietoes4ever on 2/13/2012 4:18:07 PM

Coolio... Smile

by amileofroses on 2/12/2012 10:32:55 PM

Nice. I love quotes! One of my faves is "Best Friend: Some one you ant stay mad at for more than an hour because you hav something to tell them. "

by ZeusSister on 2/12/2012 10:03:53 PM

Cool! But i can't write on a mirror/ Smile

by charlotte12sky4 on 2/12/2012 7:35:16 PM

who you crush is or your face

by supercupcake7 on 2/12/2012 7:34:47 PM

Great tips GL!!! Keep on doing what you're doingSmile
Happy Valentines day Mods!
xoxo, DaNcInGQu33N9812

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 2/12/2012 7:26:37 PM

What is your fave class in school?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!