Bridget M.

is modding

3 HOURS AGO 3 ways to look adorably preppy this holiday: http://t.co/urNiJo8PPo

6 HOURS AGO 6 new Christmas music videos we can't stop watching: http://t.co/N2g6v5Tq9l

7 HOURS AGO Deck your nails! Christmas mani inspo: http://t.co/1YDVUPbPoR

COMMENTS

5 things to write on your mirror, right now

Those days when you just feel down are no match for you anymore, chica...

My parents would kill me if I wrote on my mirror lol

by Princess Keziyah on 2/12/2012 7:01:38 PM

mod mod mod mod
well i live in pa and im talking to a guy in kentucky (dont ask) but he asked me to be his valentine and i said yes and everything and were talking like people do before they date. this is all good but this would be my first relationship and itll be long distance. any tips? thanks Smile

Well I'm in a suuuuper long distance relationship. So I personally have no problem with them and think they can be great. The tips I have for you are to keep in touch, and make special moments. Have a skype date where you eat together and then watch a movie. Share secrets and stay close. Thats how me and my boyfriend survive the distance. Good luck hon! xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by Libson15562 on 2/12/2012 6:08:00 PM

being happy is #1 Smile

by mandyluvsyew on 2/12/2012 6:06:03 PM

my 'golden rule' for life? never regret anything that made you smile Smile

by 86cutie on 2/12/2012 12:56:01 PM

Mod mod mod
How can i become a better tennis player when my friends and family wont help me practice no matter how many times i ask, there are no tennis courts/classes around here even at the YMCA, and i cant ask a classmate because i am trying out for a team a different school. I just really want the opportunity to play and nobody will help.

Hey girl,

Try hitting a tennis ball off a wall, talking to your gym teacher or school tennis coach (even if you're trying out somewhere else), or chatting with someone random on your school's team. It might be a stretch and you might feel awkward at first, but it's worth reaching out and asking! You gotta practice to get better Smile You should also seriously talk to your parents about your desire to play. They might think it's just a passing interest so they don't want to devote too much time/money to it, but if they know you're REALLY serious about it and you talk to them maturely, they might be more willing to help.
Lauren C.

by wednesday1408 on 2/12/2012 12:25:01 PM

ModModModMod-
So I'm a writer and I want to submit my work to different places. I know gl accepts writing but when I try it never posts mine, is gl accepting other valentines day related writing that arent letters? Are there other ways to post my poetry other places? Thank you!!(:

Hey girlie,

GL always loves to get submissions from our readers! We can't guarantee we'll post them though - I'm sure you're an awesome writer, but we have a lot of other girls submitting stuff too. So unfortunately, we can't post everything! Keep trying though! Poetry, letters, short stories - you name it, we've posted it in the past. <3
Lauren C.

by livesmiledance on 2/12/2012 12:21:50 PM

MODMODMOD!
Hey, so I won something on December 25th from the daily giveaways, and I still haven't recieved it. Do I need to contact someone?

Hey girl,

YES, let us know asap! Please email trish@girlslife.com and give your personal info, the prize you won, and any other info that might be helpful.
Lauren C.

by uni301 on 2/12/2012 12:13:53 PM

i wish pretty is what pretty does was on here thats my fav quote!! its so true u can be really ugly and be nice and caring and thats pretty Smile

by fearless;) on 2/12/2012 11:47:14 AM

I love this! I have a huge volleyball game comming up soon,and I have a tendency to make myself play worse when I make one little mistake, because I'm so upset. This def makes sense.

by uni301 on 2/12/2012 11:32:16 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
what is the average range of weight for a 12 year old. im just wondering. thanks
!

Hey girlie,

Your "healthy" weight actually doesn't depend on your age - it depends on your height! If you have any questions or concerns about weight, definitely ask your doctor. He/she is a professional and the only person qualified to tell you what weight range you should be in <3
Lauren C.