4 HOURS AGO Make Mom smile this #MothersDay 😊http://t.co/BYb9AtRQpII

5 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: Are you secretly magical?💫 ✨http://t.co/VoueNjLGH00

6 HOURS AGO This unbelievably adorable vid from @iambeckyg (starring real-life BF @AustinMahone ) is making us melt 🍦�http://t.co/zigMUEpX3V3V

COMMENTS

Dear Li - A love letter

Crushing on a special someone in secret? So is this GL reader. Here's her love letter to the guy of her dreams. Dear Li, Oh...

Oh, GL, thank you for publishing my love letter! Smile It's nice to get my feelings out there. Laughing
Li is so amazing. I really do hope that V-day is something special for me.

by kadabrafreak890 on 2/11/2012 3:18:09 PM

I sent one of these on Wednesday. Will all of the stories submitted be posted? I really want mine posted, because I want my feelings to be out in public. Thanks!

Hey girl,

If your story is selected, our editors will publish it when they decide is a good time!

Meghan D.

by Gleek13pgn on 2/11/2012 11:34:21 AM

Aww!

by CupcakeCutie_21 on 2/11/2012 11:15:38 AM

Awwwwweee!

by Pistachio Queen on 2/11/2012 10:30:19 AM

I love it!!!
Will you continue to put love letters up after Valentine's day because I want to write one but won't have enough time to write it before Valentine's day.

Hey girl,

We love reading -- and publishing -- reader-generated writing pieces year round, so feel free to submit something after V Day!

Meghan D.

by quest6c on 2/11/2012 10:23:02 AM

Modmodmod
Hey! I'm babysitting Wednesday and I'm thinking since its only the day AFTER valentines day I'd still get them to make cupcakes for it. The little girl is 5 and the boy is 7. So I have two questions:
1. How do I make the cupcakes pink with a yellow cake mix?
2. What do I do if the little boy thinks its too girly? I'm going to have different colored frostings and such.
Thank you!(:

Hey girl,

That sounds like a fun babysitting project! If you only use a drop or two of red food coloring, it should come out pink. Why not bring another color of food coloring like green or blue so that both children won't think the pink is too girly and can choose what they want? Have fun!

Meghan D.

by EgirlH.97 on 2/11/2012 8:57:36 AM

How on Earth does she have the guts to send that?

by hollistersister on 2/11/2012 3:57:03 AM

Sooo lovely, - sigh-

by bubblerain on 2/11/2012 12:22:15 AM

Your crush invites you to his end of the year pool party, but it's the same day as your grandma's surprise b-day bash! What do you do?

Design your dress with Duck Tape for a chance to win $10,000

Wanna stick out at prom? Check out Duck Tape's #StuckAtProm scholarship contest for a chance to show off your ah-mazing design skills! More than $50,000 in scholarships is up for grabs—CLICK HERE for deets.