6 HOURS AGO Real talk—my room was clean... then I needed a shirt: http://t.co/zfG1nfcONo

9 HOURS AGO Kick your costume up a notch with 6 Halloween beauty DIYs: http://t.co/1KW6HBlNQb

10 HOURS AGO Put THIS on your pie: http://t.co/7BjsohLMXk

COMMENTS

Dear Li - A love letter

Crushing on a special someone in secret? So is this GL reader. Here's her love letter to the guy of her dreams. Dear Li, Oh...

Oh, GL, thank you for publishing my love letter! Smile It's nice to get my feelings out there. Laughing
Li is so amazing. I really do hope that V-day is something special for me.

by kadabrafreak890 on 2/11/2012 3:18:09 PM

I sent one of these on Wednesday. Will all of the stories submitted be posted? I really want mine posted, because I want my feelings to be out in public. Thanks!

Hey girl,

If your story is selected, our editors will publish it when they decide is a good time!

Meghan D.

by Gleek13pgn on 2/11/2012 11:34:21 AM

Aww!

by CupcakeCutie_21 on 2/11/2012 11:15:38 AM

Awwwwweee!

by Pistachio Queen on 2/11/2012 10:30:19 AM

I love it!!!
Will you continue to put love letters up after Valentine's day because I want to write one but won't have enough time to write it before Valentine's day.

Hey girl,

We love reading -- and publishing -- reader-generated writing pieces year round, so feel free to submit something after V Day!

Meghan D.

by quest6c on 2/11/2012 10:23:02 AM

Modmodmod
Hey! I'm babysitting Wednesday and I'm thinking since its only the day AFTER valentines day I'd still get them to make cupcakes for it. The little girl is 5 and the boy is 7. So I have two questions:
1. How do I make the cupcakes pink with a yellow cake mix?
2. What do I do if the little boy thinks its too girly? I'm going to have different colored frostings and such.
Thank you!(:

Hey girl,

That sounds like a fun babysitting project! If you only use a drop or two of red food coloring, it should come out pink. Why not bring another color of food coloring like green or blue so that both children won't think the pink is too girly and can choose what they want? Have fun!

Meghan D.

by EgirlH.97 on 2/11/2012 8:57:36 AM

How on Earth does she have the guts to send that?

by hollistersister on 2/11/2012 3:57:03 AM