Bridget M.

is modding

3 MINUTES AGO #Quiz—which classic Christmas flick are you? http://t.co/i0LF5xdOKg

3 HOURS AGO .@CodySimpson has some major exciting news: http://t.co/BsrYGeIaoe

4 HOURS AGO This throwback Christmas pic of @FifthHarmony is die for #SOCUTE: http://t.co/9GKHuKVpHl #5H #harmonizers

COMMENTS

Dear R - A love letter

Crushing on a special someone in secret? So is this GL reader. Here's her love letter to the guy of her dreams. Dear R, I liked...

I asked out my BGF and everything got awkward after that. After a few days the weirdness wore off but then he told me who he was crushing on. It wasn't me. But every time he sees me, he blushes. Every time we talk he stares deep into my eyes. I feel like he likes me.

by hitthemall#1 on 4/6/2012 9:42:52 AM

Aw, thats....well, not cute but not sad either. All I can say is good luck! Smile

by chloe617 on 3/10/2012 4:44:27 AM

I almost cried reading that!!!

by music191 on 2/23/2012 5:53:32 PM

Awwwwwww. This is sooooo good. Really. And I can relate to that so much.

by brownichick on 2/22/2012 10:57:10 PM

That was awesome! reminds me of my crush, Ashton Vancleave but he pulled through.

by charlotte12sky4 on 2/17/2012 7:39:07 PM

i love this one<3 so cute(:

by madelinej8 on 2/17/2012 6:34:36 PM

I hope he finally notices you. if he doesn't, there r always other guysSmile

by myfatsquirrel on 2/17/2012 3:59:02 PM

mod mod mod!
like, i wrote something for 'youwroteit' but, like i sent it through email, what im asking is - are all the short stories, or letter things put on the website, or only some? and if some or all, how soon do they show up? i just wanted to know the chances of my story being published, its kinda a short story but a love letter, haha. and the videos too!! i was thinking, cuz im really good at violin, i thought maybe i could post a video, or if not i saw the fashionista thing, i thought since out of my friends i got the statement outfits covered... i was thinking of sending a pic of my fav weekend outfit, or school one....so...???? Smile thx, xoxo - mic

Im not very positive on how these are chosen but theres a good change yours will get on the website! Its going to take some time, so maybe in a month youll see something. Good luck! xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by uzbekistan on 2/14/2012 9:32:47 AM

This is the best letter yet.

by Doodle600 on 2/13/2012 11:56:32 PM

I think this is the best of the love letters so far. It's so sad and so true. It's always the mean popular girls that get the guys. Always.....

by biffo on 2/13/2012 7:08:23 PM