12 MINUTES AGO 4 things to know before going #BlackFriday shopping: http://t.co/7EW2lT0aMv

AN HOUR AGO 7 perfect prezzies ideas for evry friend on your list: http://t.co/DwFRJuak1n

2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 2 on-the-go gals win a @jellyfishbuzz Go Go Juice Blast portable power bankhttp://ow.ly/F18ib

COMMENTS

Dear R - A love letter

Crushing on a special someone in secret? So is this GL reader. Here's her love letter to the guy of her dreams. Dear R, I liked...

Soo adorable. At least she had some courage. I doubt I would even be able to do that much. And she's right. You always have hope.

by SunnySmile21 on 2/13/2012 11:23:11 AM

OMG I have like the same situation as you uni301, like this girl used to be my BFF, but now she's constantly flirting with this guy I like and she knows I like him. Plus I've known him longer, which makes it suck even more that he likes us the same, if not, her more

by hartwell1618 on 2/12/2012 8:54:37 PM

i hate how the mean girls always get the guys

by hockeygirl1999 on 2/12/2012 12:33:34 PM

Mod mod mod
I really like this boy in eighth grade and Im in seventh grade. He's in two of my classes. How can I talk to him?

Hey girlie,

If he's in two of your classes, that's the perfect excuse to talk to him! Try going to his locker after school and saying something like, "Hey, did you catch the page numbers for our homework tonight?" Or after class as you're leaving the room, walk near him and say something about the upcoming test - "Can't wait til that's over!" These little things will break the ice and make you both more comfy around each other! As time passes, you can make your convos longer and talk about other things - ask him questions about himself, for example Smile Be patient!
Lauren C.

by Ballerina55 on 2/12/2012 12:06:26 PM

that is the saddest thing... and it happens all the time.. the "mean" girl has all the guys at her fingertips.. and the less cute less important girls get left with nothing. i guess its the same with guys tho.. we all like the one that is super hot and dont really open our eyes to the other ones.. its a messed up system ;P

by valpalpark on 2/12/2012 11:02:28 AM

LOL Thanks! That makes sense! Laughing

by uni301 on 2/12/2012 10:56:51 AM

MODMODMOD!
Ok, so there's this girl Innocent, and it seems like she's been like, taking all the dudes I like. Lemmie explain. So last year, I was next to my crush (B) in gym lines, and A was in my gym class. She asked me if I liked him, and I said yeah, and she said she could tell. But she also said that she did too, and that she's heard that he liked her, but I'd heard the same about me. But eventually I saw that he DID like her, so I backed off. A is a really really really nice girl. Like, she says hi to everyone, sits with the kids that sit alone, etc. So this year, I was interested in this new dude (C), and I thought he liked me too. But then I heard him telling A "now don't you see me in a new light?", and A just was like, flirting with him. But the thing is, I think she's seen me flirting with him. Now C never even talks to me, which stinks, because we used to talk 24/7 and he's really nice & smart. Do you think that it's just coincidental that it happened again?

Hey girl,

Personally, yes I do think it's a coincidence. It's possible she's watching you like a hawk and stealing all your guys...but it's more likely that she has the same taste as you and was just attracted to both of these guys! And remember it takes TWO - it was the guy's choice too, so it's not like she bewitched him with magical powers and stole him away Tong Hang in there! This should inspire you to talk to your crushes more, flirt a little more, ask them to hang out outside of school, and just go for it a little more aggressively. You don't want to come on too strong and you always want to be remember "subtlety," but you also want to make it clear that you like him. And if it happens AGAIN with A...then I'd be a little suspicious.
Lauren C.

by uni301 on 2/12/2012 10:17:51 AM

me too summergirl3

by katieoct30 on 2/12/2012 9:23:22 AM

AWWW I dont have the guts! I give ya props! Knowing my school it would never go anonymous...

by oreolover123 on 2/12/2012 2:57:21 AM

This year I really want to write an anonymous valentines letter to my crush! But I have no idea what to say, how to give it to him or how I should decorate it! If anyone can help I would really appreciate it! Thanks GL!
-Amber