1 HOURS AGO 4 things that could cause serious probs "down there" http://t.co/py0Tymr2JB

2 HOURS AGO The real reason your ex doesn't wanna be friends after the breakup: http://t.co/BQy2Q6DFT5

3 HOURS AGO The shocking truth about flu shots: http://t.co/LX6Niz48FW

COMMENTS

Ed. Obsession Under $20: Flirty fans

Skip the texts and send a V-Day message your crush can't miss!

Well I've got to say its a cute idea, but I'm just not that out going! :-p
Anyway join my club single and loving it! We'll help you get through those hard breakups and be there to reasure you that you don't need a man to be happy!

Hope you join<3

by bandnerds41698 on 2/20/2012 1:26:57 PM

why would any one show that in public?That's a little embarassing

by kittygirlKB on 2/16/2012 10:54:13 PM

That is so stupid. Sorry GL but no one will do htat- that's something you hide in your room, not bring to school where people may see it

by judogirl111 on 2/16/2012 7:44:37 PM

I bet you'll look really stupid.

by ♥purplexing♥ on 2/13/2012 4:45:50 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!
My hair is fairly thick, completely straight, and about down to my bottom bra strap. My face is oval-shaped. Would it look good to cut it a couple inches below my shoulders with long layers? Any other suggestions??

Hey girl,

That would look so cute! I love layers. As long as you're willing to take the time to style it (layers always look better if your hair is blow-dried and styled a little bit), I say go for it! <3
Lauren C.

by SparklingStar on 2/11/2012 10:24:54 PM

I don't think I have the audacity to do this!! But really it's a super cute idea.

by svds on 2/11/2012 7:32:33 PM

MODMODMOD
Valentines day is really close, any ideas on what I should get my bf? We've been going out for awhile so i want it to be meaningful, but I also dont want to over do it. Help!

Hey girlie,

I think the best "gift" would be a day together, doing fun stuff and learning more about each other! Try going on adventures or making a list of all the stuff you've always wanted to do. Rock climbing, ice skating, seeing a movie, trying crazy foods, going to a new city, playing old childhood games, etc...have a day where you enjoy quality time with each other, share laughs, and have fun!
Lauren C.

by *17Rachie17* on 2/11/2012 6:02:13 PM

Mod mod mod
I think i might have an eating disorder. Im not losing any weight but i keep trying to not eat. I stop eating for awhile then i eat a lot then the pattern starts all over again. I want to tell someone like my teacher cuz im not tht close with my mum. Im scared their gonna hospitalize me but its not tht bad. Im also scared tht my mum will get mad tht i told my teacher instead of her. What should i do?

Hey girl, I'm so sorry! I personally think you should try and talk to your mom. I know it might be a little uncomfortable, but after all you are her daughter. I wouldn't worry at all about being in the hospital, that doesn't usually happen unless you stop eating for a long period of time, and its good that you are at least eating a meal a day. Start taking vitamins, I think that would help you a lot. That way you're still getting your necessary vitamins. Definitely talk it out with someone, it would help you a lot. I'm so sorry you're going through this girl, but it will be alright!

lauren r.

by Ballerina55 on 2/11/2012 4:25:14 PM

I agree with you piscesgal1112! I do think these are a cute idea, and it would make my day to see someone whip out one of those in front of their crush, but i'd never be able to do it!

by may2030 on 2/11/2012 11:45:28 AM

That's so cool! I love fans.

by ceahorse on 2/11/2012 8:47:15 AM