2 HOURS AGO "Be a voice, not an echo." (The incredible @aijamayrock speaking at #GLRockYourLife last week) #MotivationMonday ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿพ

3 HOURS AGO RT @aijamayrock: Something I talked about at the @girlslifemag #GLRockYourLife event...๐Ÿ’• So I made this little designโ€ฆhttps://t.co/hWiswgslgeโ€ฆ

3 HOURS AGO "Are you on your period or something?" + more dumb things that dumb guys say to girls: http://t.co/PtxKGMSkP0 ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿฝ

COMMENTS

GL's Grammy-inspired tunes

The perf songs to play on music's biggest night!

i love adele! my auntie loves her and even looks looks like her! i hope she wins all of the awards.

by nightowl8974 on 2/12/2012 12:23:58 PM

i love mean and pon de replay. hate adele though. she has a pretty voice, but i don't like her music. have you ever listened to the words of someone like you? it's creepy!

by the_last_ninja on 2/12/2012 12:10:12 PM

I love these songs!

Hey girls! If you need advice, please come to me! I check my advice queen page every day and no question is too embarrassing or awkward. Thanks!

by emonkey4 on 2/12/2012 11:42:15 AM

Oh gosh, how I hate Adele. She annoys me SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much! Frown

by New_York_City on 2/12/2012 10:47:55 AM

Thank you so much for posting awesome songs like this!!! It is really hard for me to find songs that I like because my mom doesn't like listening to the radio, and she has to read the lyrics of every single song that I buy!!!

Please post more!!!!

by spencer9800 on 2/12/2012 9:55:03 AM

LOVE THESE SONGS! My aunt is constantly singing or playing Destiny's Child. I've grown to like it.

by katgrace11 on 2/12/2012 9:21:40 AM

I love mean by taylor swift and someone like you by adele <3

by kayla9 on 2/12/2012 1:44:11 AM

Makeovers are not just for your looks. If you could makeover your life what area would you need help in?

Calling all bookworm babes! CLICK HERE to enter our Spectacular Spring Reads giveaway.

Come see what girls are saying about Echo!

Listen up, bookworm babes. Loved Esperanza Rising by Pam Muñoz Ryan? Check out her newest novel, Echo, in our second-ever book club! We're talking music, magic and more all month. CLICK HERE to check it out.