3 HOURS AGO Snag stellar stylespo from the girls of #Evermoor: http://t.co/5da67UCMiX

4 HOURS AGO Because roasted pumpkin seeds are always on fleek: http://t.co/gbh6WJuZTy

5 HOURS AGO He spilled the beans about your crush—what would you do? http://t.co/kLUPJpNn4K

COMMENTS

GL's Grammy-inspired tunes

The perf songs to play on music's biggest night!

i love adele! my auntie loves her and even looks looks like her! i hope she wins all of the awards.

by nightowl8974 on 2/12/2012 12:23:58 PM

i love mean and pon de replay. hate adele though. she has a pretty voice, but i don't like her music. have you ever listened to the words of someone like you? it's creepy!

by the_last_ninja on 2/12/2012 12:10:12 PM

I love these songs!

Hey girls! If you need advice, please come to me! I check my advice queen page every day and no question is too embarrassing or awkward. Thanks!

by emonkey4 on 2/12/2012 11:42:15 AM

Oh gosh, how I hate Adele. She annoys me SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much! Frown

by New_York_City on 2/12/2012 10:47:55 AM

Thank you so much for posting awesome songs like this!!! It is really hard for me to find songs that I like because my mom doesn't like listening to the radio, and she has to read the lyrics of every single song that I buy!!!

Please post more!!!!

by spencer9800 on 2/12/2012 9:55:03 AM

LOVE THESE SONGS! My aunt is constantly singing or playing Destiny's Child. I've grown to like it.

by katgrace11 on 2/12/2012 9:21:40 AM

I love mean by taylor swift and someone like you by adele <3

by kayla9 on 2/12/2012 1:44:11 AM

It's time to carve pumpkins! You decide to carve…

Read Crewel for *free* on Wattpad!

The Crewel World series is coming to a close with Unraveled (so exciting!)...and it's also the perfect time to start the saga for the first time. CLICK HERE to read the first book, Crewel, for free on Wattpad!