4 HOURS AGO Can girls make the first move—or is that weird? http://t.co/tgtlB9KNYl

7 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 1 Western chick wrangles these @BuccoCapensis navy boots: http://t.co/o8FUIQYMbr

7 HOURS AGO Snag a sneak peek of @jacquieleemusic's new EP: http://t.co/CsAj7j0goN #thevoice

COMMENTS

The Lab Rats cast spill their crush-snaggin' super power

See how the stars of Disney's new show would give Cupid a run for his money.

ok so my hair is really staticky and i m going 2 go 2 a fancy high school even though that is far away can u give me cheap tips to get rid of frizz so i can wear my hair down and not in a ponytail every day. Thx

Hey girl,

No prob! Read this article for the best tips Smile

Lauren C.

by kewauneegal on 2/11/2012 8:59:42 PM

This show looks pretty good! Smile

by taylorswiftfan1233 on 2/11/2012 7:55:31 PM

DisneyXD?! Really??!! come on girlslife, the majority of girlslife subscribers don't watch this kind of stuff. Sometimes I feel like you're just posting stuff cause you're getting paid. Not cause you think we'd be interested. Idk, just my opinion.

by svds on 2/11/2012 7:24:51 PM

It seems like a cool show. I found out the other day Tyrel Williams is the younger brother of Tyler Williams and Tyler plays Chris on Everybody Hates Chris Smile

by Princess Keziyah on 2/11/2012 6:14:53 PM

I would like to have the power to project thoughts into his mind. That way, I could make him like me!

by supersingershannon on 2/11/2012 12:39:12 PM

MOD MOD MOD:
Okay,so there is this girl that goes to my school and is a year older than I am. We are friends on FB and chat all the time. We give eachother advice and are there for eachother; we talk on FB like we're best friends. But we never hang out at school and I've only talked to her at school like 3 tmes,and it was breif. She is really sweet and funny,but I'm afraid to talk to her. I don't really know why,I just am. Plus,I thin her best friend may not like me. What should I do to talk to her?

Hey girl,

If you can talk online, it shouldn't be a problem to chat in real life, so start up a conversation about anything! Don't be nervous about talking to her -- you already sort of know her from talking on facebook! It doesn't matter if her other friend doesn't like you, as long as she does!

Meghan D.

by MadMaddie911 on 2/11/2012 11:38:22 AM

it looks good

by j4zm09 on 2/11/2012 11:16:34 AM

Maybe Ill watch it but I dont watch DisneyXD.I watch Disney Channel but not not DisneyXD

by snowver11 on 2/11/2012 9:55:34 AM