2 HOURS AGO 20 mistakes that are totally okay to make: http://t.co/Sp1LN2IZbg pic.twitter.com/ERZCCB5NB7

3 HOURS AGO This sweetie pulled his girl out of a sticky sitch! Check it out here: http://t.co/ocvGSizhUu pic.twitter.com/4wg8CBDbhG

4 HOURS AGO RT @MaddieandTae: You don't have to leave your side of town to turn up our new acoustic video at http://t.co/Oz836Tzayo! @girlslifemag 🌃

COMMENTS

Dear Graham - A love letter

Crushing on a special someone in secret? So is this GL reader. Here's her love letter to the guy of her dreams. Dear Graham, I've...

Same situation. Except he never talked to me...

by HungerGamesGurl4 on 3/24/2012 2:14:14 PM

by Princess Keziyah on 2/14/2012 10:45:10 AM

That's sad!!! But funny because one of my friends who is also in two of my classes is called Graham! Tong

by coldplay12 on 2/14/2012 1:25:55 AM

Hey girlies!

Check out my blog!

I'd really apreciate it! Smile
Thanks soo much!

xoxo
♄whitney

by beauty4girls on 2/14/2012 12:45:05 AM

Crushing on an older guy? Yup. TOTALLY relate. I'm in eighth grade and my omg-he-is-looking-at-me crush graduated middle school last year. Sigh. I miss him. Too bad I don't have his number...

by Doodle600 on 2/13/2012 11:54:17 PM

This year I really want to write an anonymous valentines letter to my crush! But I have no idea what to say, how to give it to him or how I should decorate it! If anyone can help I would really appreciate it! Thanks GL!

by Summergirl3 on 2/13/2012 11:21:24 PM

An unfortunate story but I hope it works out for you in the end. Good luck!

By the way, if you play the trumpet, join my new club for trumpet players!!!! Find the link on my profile. Thanks!!!

by Christineah111 on 2/13/2012 11:07:50 PM

That is SO sad. I wished mine would've/did get picked. Smile

by amileofroses on 2/13/2012 10:56:28 PM

Aww... so sad! I havent really had a big crush yet so love letters aren't really relatable to me.... but thts still really sweet!

by sprinklz28 on 2/13/2012 10:12:15 PM