3 HOURS AGO What kind of sister are you? http://t.co/R0BoPmeZug

4 HOURS AGO Give your closet a killer makeover: http://t.co/CimNERzkMm

5 HOURS AGO GL's connecting with the cosmos to cast your #horoscope: http://t.co/6q0cyyIeCt

COMMENTS

Did the Biebs put a ring on it?

Gasp! Selena's sporting sparkly new bling! Could we hear wedding bells soon?

and selena should keep working on her music, she is an amazing artist!

by cnwi on 2/24/2012 9:50:17 PM

uh selfish much? a j? seriously? no offence but honestly it would have been a better decision to get her a normal ring, even if it has like no diamond or anything. but a j? sorry beiber, not the smartest move.

by cnwi on 2/24/2012 6:33:52 PM

I think its super dumb. A j? Are you kidding me bieber??? If this is actually true it is stupid. But that's just my opinion... BY!!!!!

by AWESOMESAUCE19 on 2/23/2012 11:49:50 PM

I think that's kinda creepy. no offence to Justin or anything but i think it sound kinda full of yourself to give a ring that has your initial on it. And Justin is obsessed with over the top things for Selena like renting out a whole movie theater to just watch Titanic with her. I guess love makes people do some crazy things.

by Lioncub190 on 2/23/2012 4:50:41 PM

NONONONONO jelena is good but a j for a ring that is weird y not a s??? please jo
in my club its called Never Give Up!!!
we talk about guys books writing self confidence growing up ect.....

by kitkat2000 on 2/22/2012 8:06:20 PM

really i cant believe he did that that is the cheesiest!!!!

by kitkat2000 on 2/22/2012 8:03:09 PM

That is kinda cute. I wish Selena wasnt gonna stop singing though.

by eblackcat on 2/21/2012 9:38:14 AM

Awwwwww that is sooooo cute!!!!! They r the cuteset couple eva!!!

by eblackcat on 2/21/2012 9:31:23 AM

Please join my club club fantastic we can talk about anything and I can give advice on anything Smile PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by cooper08 on 2/20/2012 5:20:23 PM

Omg, well that is the cutest!! But maybe he could've done it in a shape od a S? Yeah, J's a bit cuter! And im so upset selena is quiting music, but I'm really happy she will still be doing acting! Jelena defentily has my vote, does it have ours?!

by Jillian May on 2/20/2012 3:59:39 PM