9 HOURS AGO RT @russettvirtue: @sierra_furtado i just found you in my magazine what a time to be alive

9 HOURS AGO Decorating the office with fresh blooms and #GLsabrina 💐

10 HOURS AGO Thinking about Christmas cookies like...

Did the Biebs put a ring on it?

Gasp! Selena's sporting sparkly new bling! Could we hear wedding bells soon?

I dont like them

by LaCroix on 2/15/2012 10:54:14 AM

Awww thats cute!

by Maribelle97 on 2/14/2012 6:58:46 PM

J? Why not S+J??

Join my club, 'Orchestra Nerds & Band Geeks.' It's a loose and fun club where we talk about anything and everything- But especially music Smile Go to my profile to join!! svds

by svds on 2/14/2012 4:38:51 PM

The "J" stands for Jelena, you people who obviously don't know that. Because "Sustin" is super weird.

I think its sweet! ♥

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 2/14/2012 2:23:54 PM

Hey girlies!

Check out my blog!

I'd really apreciate it! Smile
Thanks soo much!

by beauty4girls on 2/14/2012 12:49:35 AM

Ahhh I don't find it sweet, I find it weird maybe a little creepy.

by amileofroses on 2/13/2012 10:50:30 PM

yeah, they're a cute couple, but why the ring with his initial? I mean i get it but, kinda cheezy!

by may2030 on 2/13/2012 10:49:27 PM

Uh way to much a J ring why not a S what if u break up there a couple of diamonds down the toilet hey ll take em

by Payton K on 2/13/2012 10:35:06 PM

where is the place for the area code 646??getting thousands of calls from that number(646-583-3565) everyday!!but when my dad called it says its not a working number.then they left a voicemail and the person sent it said nothing NOT A WORD.SERIOUS!where is the place for the area code 646??

Hey girly, most likely it's an annoying telemarketer calling you. I'd talk to your dad about putting your number on the do not call list, and maybe reporting the problem to your phone compan.

Becca G.

by smileygirl555 on 2/13/2012 10:19:54 PM

I think that's really cute! Smile I love Justin and Selena, and seriously what Justin gives his girlfriend for valentine's day is none of our business so why criticise him???

by kayla9 on 2/13/2012 9:58:32 PM

What is your fave class in school?

CLICK HERE for your chance to win

Curiosity House: The Shrunken Head, a creepy-cool new mystery novel.

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!