1 HOURS AGO Are you the go-to girl?! http://t.co/VoA0l7HrFc

5 HOURS AGO Are you always offering guidance to your girlfriends? Become an Advice Queen on http://t.co/3vCDbrIax8: http://t.co/HLoaQgowdL

6 HOURS AGO Look drop dead gorgeous with #sugarskull makeup tutorial (oh yeah, pun intended): http://t.co/KI3IBvDj5q

COMMENTS

Did the Biebs put a ring on it?

Gasp! Selena's sporting sparkly new bling! Could we hear wedding bells soon?

A J? sereously? That is kind of conceited.

by Iceskater7 on 2/13/2012 7:14:31 PM

ew

by topchef88 on 2/13/2012 7:14:23 PM

Am I the only one who think it's weird they went to Hooters....?
I thought that restaurant was just for pervy old men to ogle waitresses...

by biffo on 2/13/2012 7:03:07 PM

I think that the ring would be too much for just anyone, but if I was a celeb I prob wouldnt think it was too much... I dont really think that either of them are the greatest at singing and that Selena should definetly go to acting for a while...as for Justin,well i havent seen him act so idk if he is any good at it or not,but im not too big of a fan for either of them when it comes to singing! Their a cute couple!

by glamgal97 on 2/13/2012 6:41:36 PM

i think its great that she wants to take break to act. Personnally i like acting more. i cant believe tho that she would actually consider marriage! i guess i would just be upset if they did hook up because she's always been a sole figure, and she seemed like a bff. but if she married it would change now it would be like iff she's too old for me, and some wise adult. i like the young Selena. i know she will get married some day. i just don't want her to now. plus i think justin is too young still. i dont know how old he is but i think he is still a teen. i dont care what selena does, its her life and i respect it. i just hope when/if she marries she's old enough, is wise enough, and has the one. i wouldn't want her to trash her life by getting married and making a bad decision when her life is just starting. (i dont think marriage is trashy at all. ijust want her to b careful.)

by popstar*** on 2/13/2012 6:36:08 PM

I don't really like Justin Beiber so i am very happy he did not put a ring on it. Well I am glad Selena is acting but i am going to miss her on Wizards of Waverly Place I am glad she is still acting.

Well Angie Out!

by AngieAngel on 2/13/2012 5:51:47 PM

I think its really cute!!! I hate Justin Beiber but they do look cute together. I'm REALLY sad the Selena & The Scene r separating they were awesome.

by Princess Keziyah on 2/13/2012 5:29:43 PM

That ring is definitely a little much, in my opinion. I'm glad Selena's focusing on acting now instead of singing. She's a much better actress than she is a singer.

by supersingershannon on 2/13/2012 5:16:07 PM

i just think the J ring shows how conceited Justin is, and I think there should be no fuss over him cuz hes like a horrible person inmy mind

by greeknspooky on 2/13/2012 5:10:42 PM

I think he should have gotten it in the shape of an S. I think the J just kinda makes him seem like, he is kinda full of himself. He really should have gotten an S.

by JessiJo77 on 2/13/2012 5:10:07 PM