9 HOURS AGO Why using dryer sheets could be a health risk 😷:http://t.co/5YY4YXjU6ww

12 HOURS AGO Forget whatcha heard! Gingers do, indeed, have souls: http://t.co/00mxgpFRev

13 HOURS AGO Is Lauren from @FifthHarmony chick secretly dating a member of @TheVampsband? http://t.co/YDLnDrNTIm #harmonizers

COMMENTS

Did the Biebs put a ring on it?

Gasp! Selena's sporting sparkly new bling! Could we hear wedding bells soon?

That pic is still on instagram.

by Jaydee1098 on 2/13/2012 5:07:02 PM

I think it's so sweet of him it might be overboard because of the diamond although they do have a lot of money he might have thought if he'd given her less she would have thought he was lame or cheap it's very sweet though

by Cellphone1847 on 2/13/2012 4:46:04 PM

tbh: I am one of those "weird" girls who doesn't like Justin or Selena very much. I think that the J ring is way to much. I am happy to see her focusing on acting more now because I like her far better as an actor then a singer.

by bella.lady44 on 2/13/2012 4:43:34 PM

I think they r a cute couple but the ring in a shape of a J was just a little too much

by 62529524 on 2/13/2012 4:15:14 PM

"The Biebs"? *gag*

by loveTC247 on 2/13/2012 4:15:10 PM

Plz peopl!
COme n join my clubs tht i got!
Laughing It will be fun!
Theres barely anyone in my clubs but im
postive 2 get more crews into my group so
tell all ya friends n besties!
Plz join my clubs!
Plz??? Frown Frown
D:

by Susmita24 on 2/13/2012 4:02:31 PM

aww cute i like it!

by j4zm09 on 2/13/2012 3:39:36 PM

ugh i think its 2 much fuss. honestly i dont evr want to be famous. u have no privacy and if i were selena wouldnt it be more perfect if she kept it to herself? im sure its not the love story she wanted

by fearless;) on 2/13/2012 3:05:27 PM

MOD!
Im 101 lbs and around 5'1ft and 13 years old. Im not fat, but im not skinny. im going to a beach in a couple weeks with my crush anddd i need workouts to tone my whole body and make myself look thinner not neccesarily lose a lot of weight. and whenever i eat my stomach bloats A LOT, how do i prevent this?
thanks

Unfortunately you cannot stop your stomach from bloating. I am also small and my stomach bloats a lot too when I eat. You just need to eat until you are comfortable, then stop. Not over eating helps with bloating. As far as workouts go I think the link below will be great for you to try out. There are workouts for the entire body and they can be done at home.

Amanda P.

by mp3player9 on 2/13/2012 2:52:50 PM

MOD PLEASE HELP!
ok so I'm not anorexic or anything but I know I have a problem because i always count calories. i plan out what I'm going to eat the night before and try to not go above 1500 calories a day. I'm 17 and 5'6 and play tennis for about an hour to hour and a half, competitively, a day. I also really like chocolate and always worry whenever I eat it and gaining weight and how it will affect my tennis.

Since you are an active tennis player you need to be consuming a healthy amount of calories everyday because you are burning a lot of them off with your tennis workouts 1500 is not enough for someone who is actively practicing a sport everyday. I feel like you could make yourself sick and far too weak if you do not begin to eat a proper 2000 calorie diet everyday. The key to having chocolate is to eat it in moderation. There is nothing wrong with have a couple of chocolates every few days. If you deny yourself the chocolates then what is likely to happen is that you will end up binge eating them on day when the craving gets out of control which is not healthy. I think you should talk to your tennis coach about what foods you should be eating to maintain a healthy lifestyle and to stay energized for your games and practices. If you can't seem to shake your calorie counting habit you need to speak to your parents or school councilor in order to get treatment for this habit before it turns into a sickness.

Amanda P. Amanda P.