Bridget M.

is modding

AN HOUR AGO Which @5SOS guy ditched the group? http://t.co/ha18y5CgrB

1 HOURS AGO Don't deck the hall, deck your nails with 5 fab Christmas manis: http://t.co/lRl4FxZNXW

2 HOURS AGO We chilled with @CodySimpson at @barbizonmodels' Passport to Discovery cruise, and THIS is what he said: http://t.co/rHxMCbdWJj

COMMENTS

GL's 5 favorite romantic celeb couples

Tinseltown's cutest lovebirds go all out for their sweethearts on V-Day. Boyfriends, take note!

Why don't you hear about celebs d8ing non-celebs??
JB + SG = CUTEST COUPLE EVER!!!!
I think they are going to get married....SOON

by colorqueen101 on 4/6/2012 8:20:30 PM

lol, my bf and i have been dating since the begining of the scshool year, and i have offically become Narg (short for nargen(i.e. morgan and nate)) to my entire english class! Smile two of the girls who came up with it covered two pieces of note book paper with nargen and covered my locker with them!

by 3m2016 on 3/8/2012 4:30:18 PM

Mine WAS Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony but.... Frown I'm not a fan of Justin Bieber, but I think what he did for Selena is really sweet

by sclarkin on 2/24/2012 9:32:21 PM

I think Justin is the most romantic (especially the. J ring) n i loooove pinks idea...hopefully he didn't lose the race because of tht.....

by kstar813 on 2/20/2012 8:45:01 AM

My favorite celeb couple is Beyonce and Jay-Z.

by supersingershannon on 2/18/2012 3:08:31 PM

I really think they are having fun and being happy 2gether!

by Lexyv1998 on 2/18/2012 10:07:19 AM

He looks handsome in the tuxedo, it would have been nice to see his face. And her dress looks beautiful, even if it is a little revealing. Cute couple.

by luckykel on 2/16/2012 2:58:42 PM

by krazykotabug on 2/16/2012 12:19:17 AM

J + S soooo cute

Hey girls!Having truoble money making?Can't decide on which item a better deal?Join my club,Money Making Fads And Must Haves.LOOKING FOR VP.Thanks

by bubblerain on 2/15/2012 7:26:31 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD Hi How are you? Okay so last night I was watching Top 20 Countdown and I heard my celeb crush's song I was really hyper for the moment. Then I just felt seriously depressed all of a sudden. I started listening to my MP3 player and I was listening to Everybody Hurts by Avril Lavigne and I started crying for like 20 minutes. I was talking to my friend about how sad I've been with my life. I'm home schooled so i don't go out and I'm always in the house. Do you think that's why I was crying while listening to that particular song?

Hey Princess Keziyah, it sounds like you may need some fresh air. Maybe this weekend you and your friend can hang out. Getting out the house and having fun is always good for the body. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.