2 HOURS AGO Get psyched for back to school with these music vids: http://t.co/552P5H0TUp

5 HOURS AGO What kind of sister are you? http://t.co/R0BoPmeZug

6 HOURS AGO Give your closet a killer makeover: http://t.co/CimNERzkMm

COMMENTS

GL's 5 favorite romantic celeb couples

Tinseltown's cutest lovebirds go all out for their sweethearts on V-Day. Boyfriends, take note!

Arent Will and Jada Smith broken up? Sad if they are. Seems celebrities have a hard time staying together.

by luckykel on 2/15/2012 2:30:19 PM

Justin Bieber + Selena Gomez= Cutest couple! Smile I love them both!

by taylorswiftfan1233 on 2/15/2012 8:23:35 AM

@moomieisepic Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert r adorable together! Luv country music!!

by Deedles1621 on 2/14/2012 7:45:32 PM

Hey Everyone!(: Come Join my club 'Girls Rule'! It's a great club for all different girls to hang out and have an amazing time!(: We Discuss fun topics such as music, guys, beauty, fashion, makeup, school, celebs, and more! Hope U join!
<333,
Madi(:

by *MusicGirl16* on 2/14/2012 7:40:00 PM

by Princess Keziyah on 2/14/2012 6:57:25 PM

Ohh some people can be so sweet Smile I, being obsessed with Coldplay, personally love Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow. I was so sad when I heard they were considering divorce. Frown'

AS I said already, I love Coldplay, so look up COLDPLAY FANGIRL UNITE! club if ya wanna join ;)
Ya also can join if ya love music in general cuz that's my favorite thing to talk about lol!

by animeninja42 on 2/14/2012 6:43:08 PM

they r all cute
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
how about Miranda Lambert and Blake Shelton
gotta love country music
!!!

by moonieisepic on 2/14/2012 5:57:21 PM

Justin Bieber irratates me. He spends all this money on gifts. I'm gonna crack up if they break up and he gets stranded with all these gifts!

by agreenefan on 2/14/2012 5:32:08 PM

I like Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart. They're meant to beSmile

Join my club, 'Orchestra Nerds & Band Geeks.' It's a loose and fun club where we talk about anything and everything- But especially music Smile Go to my profile to join!! svds

by svds on 2/14/2012 4:49:13 PM

I'm not a Bieber fan, but I think he and Selena are a really cute couple. Best wishes to all of the fab couples out there!

by strawberries101 on 2/14/2012 2:55:43 PM