3 HOURS AGO 6 ways to revamp your fresh veggies: http://t.co/uVLIaiXDOB

4 HOURS AGO The trick to beating body envy: http://t.co/e3zU4Mbgnb

5 HOURS AGO GL's top 20 fave nail polish colors: http://t.co/pM4hyH3vhw

COMMENTS

GL's 5 favorite romantic celeb couples

Tinseltown's cutest lovebirds go all out for their sweethearts on V-Day. Boyfriends, take note!

Why don't you hear about celebs d8ing non-celebs??
JB + SG = CUTEST COUPLE EVER!!!!
I think they are going to get married....SOON

by colorqueen101 on 4/6/2012 8:20:30 PM

lol, my bf and i have been dating since the begining of the scshool year, and i have offically become Narg (short for nargen(i.e. morgan and nate)) to my entire english class! Smile two of the girls who came up with it covered two pieces of note book paper with nargen and covered my locker with them!

by 3m2016 on 3/8/2012 4:30:18 PM

Mine WAS Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony but.... Frown I'm not a fan of Justin Bieber, but I think what he did for Selena is really sweet

by sclarkin on 2/24/2012 9:32:21 PM

I think Justin is the most romantic (especially the. J ring) n i loooove pinks idea...hopefully he didn't lose the race because of tht.....

by kstar813 on 2/20/2012 8:45:01 AM

My favorite celeb couple is Beyonce and Jay-Z.

by supersingershannon on 2/18/2012 3:08:31 PM

I really think they are having fun and being happy 2gether!

by Lexyv1998 on 2/18/2012 10:07:19 AM

He looks handsome in the tuxedo, it would have been nice to see his face. And her dress looks beautiful, even if it is a little revealing. Cute couple.

by luckykel on 2/16/2012 2:58:42 PM

by krazykotabug on 2/16/2012 12:19:17 AM

J + S soooo cute

Hey girls!Having truoble money making?Can't decide on which item a better deal?Join my club,Money Making Fads And Must Haves.LOOKING FOR VP.Thanks

by bubblerain on 2/15/2012 7:26:31 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD Hi How are you? Okay so last night I was watching Top 20 Countdown and I heard my celeb crush's song I was really hyper for the moment. Then I just felt seriously depressed all of a sudden. I started listening to my MP3 player and I was listening to Everybody Hurts by Avril Lavigne and I started crying for like 20 minutes. I was talking to my friend about how sad I've been with my life. I'm home schooled so i don't go out and I'm always in the house. Do you think that's why I was crying while listening to that particular song?

Hey Princess Keziyah, it sounds like you may need some fresh air. Maybe this weekend you and your friend can hang out. Getting out the house and having fun is always good for the body. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Princess Keziyah on 2/15/2012 7:03:16 PM

Arent Will and Jada Smith broken up? Sad if they are. Seems celebrities have a hard time staying together.

by luckykel on 2/15/2012 2:30:19 PM

Justin Bieber + Selena Gomez= Cutest couple! Smile I love them both!

by taylorswiftfan1233 on 2/15/2012 8:23:35 AM

@moomieisepic Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert r adorable together! Luv country music!!

by Deedles1621 on 2/14/2012 7:45:32 PM

Hey Everyone!(: Come Join my club 'Girls Rule'! It's a great club for all different girls to hang out and have an amazing time!(: We Discuss fun topics such as music, guys, beauty, fashion, makeup, school, celebs, and more! Hope U join!
<333,
Madi(:

by *MusicGirl16* on 2/14/2012 7:40:00 PM

by Princess Keziyah on 2/14/2012 6:57:25 PM

Ohh some people can be so sweet Smile I, being obsessed with Coldplay, personally love Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow. I was so sad when I heard they were considering divorce. Frown'

AS I said already, I love Coldplay, so look up COLDPLAY FANGIRL UNITE! club if ya wanna join ;)
Ya also can join if ya love music in general cuz that's my favorite thing to talk about lol!

by animeninja42 on 2/14/2012 6:43:08 PM

they r all cute
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
how about Miranda Lambert and Blake Shelton
gotta love country music
!!!

by moonieisepic on 2/14/2012 5:57:21 PM

Justin Bieber irratates me. He spends all this money on gifts. I'm gonna crack up if they break up and he gets stranded with all these gifts!

by agreenefan on 2/14/2012 5:32:08 PM

I like Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart. They're meant to beSmile

Join my club, 'Orchestra Nerds & Band Geeks.' It's a loose and fun club where we talk about anything and everything- But especially music Smile Go to my profile to join!! svds

by svds on 2/14/2012 4:49:13 PM

I'm not a Bieber fan, but I think he and Selena are a really cute couple. Best wishes to all of the fab couples out there!

by strawberries101 on 2/14/2012 2:55:43 PM

Awww they r all cute together! Smile

by Princess Keziyah on 2/14/2012 10:48:17 AM

But, the thing is, no one who isn't mega-famous has the money to do that...Frown

by fungirl123 on 2/14/2012 9:00:00 AM