4 HOURS AGO Wanna see what the stars have in store for your future? http://t.co/t6rGzm22ZX

7 HOURS AGO Our secret for beating bestie battles: http://t.co/VHvHgYJ4lj

8 HOURS AGO 20 ultra-easy fashion DIYs: http://t.co/sqS2OUFOue

COMMENTS

The 54th Grammy Awards: Did you watch?

The touching tribute and a whacked-out performance that still have us buzzing. Plus, find out who won big last night.

What!! Pumped up kicks should've won for best pop duo/group performance !!

by HotChelleRaeluver on 2/13/2012 7:31:52 PM

I was so happy Adele won so many awards! Her hair looked GORGEOUS! She was so happy and pretty last night. I was so PROUD of Jenifer and the Whitney Houston tribute..she really did great. I did not like the Nicki Minaj performance...it was very odd...weird...almost scary.

by MusicTaughtMeHowToLive on 2/13/2012 6:42:39 PM

Creeptastic performance? What's wrong with you GL? You should know better than to compliment the sick monstrosity that was Nicki's performance.

And animeninja42, you are so right, how could Coldplay have not gotten anything?

by sunstrottle101 on 2/13/2012 6:14:03 PM

The voters didnt get it right and Nicki Minaj is not new and has been around for years

by Milkdog64 on 2/13/2012 5:54:01 PM

I definitely think the voters got it right. All of my favorites won.

by supersingershannon on 2/13/2012 5:23:51 PM

I LOVE ADELE ! and Taylor swift was epic too!! no comment on niki minajs performance cause she went too far

by bunniac13 on 2/13/2012 4:45:27 PM

Yeah I know who Bon Iver is, but who the fug is Arcade Fire?

by peaches and raspberries on 2/13/2012 4:20:16 PM

Um, It's kind of funny how you picked the more popular stuff over the things that were deserving of an award. Bon Iver TOTALLY deserved that award, and Foo Fighters should have won Album of the year. AND HOW THA HECCKK DID COLDPLAY NOT WIN ANYTHING?!??!? LOSING RESPECCTTTT FOR GIRLSLIFEEEE

by animeninja42 on 2/13/2012 4:01:55 PM

What? "Paradise" by Coldplay didn't win? Seriously? I LOVE that song...

by HogwartsStudent on 2/13/2012 3:30:12 PM

mod mod mod
me and my 2 best friends were supposed to go to the mall tomorrow for valentines day to celebrate but when I asked my mom if I could go she completely said no. what can I do tomorrow so I'm not completely bored sitting at home alone on valentines day?

You could bake yourself some cookies, watch a rom-com, paint your nails, and just have a relaxing girls day to yourself.
Amanda P.