1 HOURS AGO Get up & be active with your BFF this fall w/ these fab and festive fall activities!: http://t.co/sIdZZkduFe

2 HOURS AGO Who wants to play a game where you shoot tampons at your enemies instead of guns?! Yeah, we thought so: http://t.co/sCksTtQJm1

3 HOURS AGO Wake up your water—and score a major health boost—with these delish additions: http://t.co/uato2GGfWE #recipes

COMMENTS

Got a shy guy? Try these low-key V-Day dates

My friends successfully got me and my best guy friend together on Valentine’s Day. Problem is, my BF and I don’t know where to go from here. We’re...

I HAVE A PROBLEM! I have a HUGE crush on this guy in my class. I'm not sure if he likes me but that's not the problem. The problem is that my best friend flirts with him all the time! They sit next to each other in algebra and she doesn't stop talking to him! It gets me really mad! I won't mind if she liked him, but she doesn't! She likes the guy I sit next to in Algebra! Lets call him Steve.I don't flirt with Steve though. Me and Steve are friends! Why is she flirtin with my crush when she has one of her own? It's sooo annoying!

Hey chica, it's probs best to have a convo with your bff and kindly and calmly explain how you feel.  But if she's just talking with your crush, there's nothing to worry about.  Good luck!

Karin E.

by Katiee108 on 3/12/2013 4:11:04 PM

MOD MODMOD MOD
I used to have a crush on my BGF, before we became good friends. He was homeschooled until this year, and lives down the street from me (which I didn't know until he began attending my school). I'm in eighth grade, and dating is really popular. We bonded in math class over hard homework problems. I don't like him anymore, but my friends tease us for being so close. If he asked me out, is it weird that I would say yes? We have a bunch of nicknames for each other, and have hilarious Facebook chats with our girl friend. I'm honestly not sure how I feel about him. I'm fine with being friends, but is it wrong to be confused?

Hey girl,

It's not weird to say yes, but if you don't like him, why lead him on? It will only make him more hurt later! It's better to tell him the truth now than string him along and tell him you never liked him a few dates down the road. But if you think you might like him and want to see where things go, of course you should say yes -- that's what dating is for!

Meghan D.

by broadwaybound1998 on 3/17/2012 9:48:53 AM

plaese go to my clue: Boys being mean get back at they get fit.
i miss spelled the name of my clue soooo the name i was going for is: Boys being mean get back at them get fit.
Luv. Schoneboom<3

by schoneboom on 2/28/2012 3:18:11 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD PLEASE!! MOD MOD MOD!!!!! My bgf and I have been more than friends for a while, like a year, but nothing more than that. Whenever we've talked about dating, he says he's not ready for a dating relationship, and I totally agree. We're sophmores and still young, but I feel guilty flirting/laughing/goofin' off with my other guy friends now. I sent him a note that told him I wanted to stop for right now, but I think that right now is as far as it would ever get. I don't think that he would ever be able to see me as anything more than his gal pal, not his girlfriend. I told him I wanted to stop and let the relationship go, but he's still one of my best friends and he is my lil' bro's best friend. What should I do???

Hey girlie,

If you're besties and he has told you he isn't ready to date anyone right now, you should NOT feel guilty flirting with other guys! You're just friends...since you aren't dating and he isn't prepared to have that type of relationship right now, you technically aren't in a relationship. So you don't have to be loyal - because it isn't cheating! It's ok to keep your options open, because it's not fair to you to wait around for him to be ready. Like you said, he might see you as a gal pal, so you wouldn't wanna let great guys go while you're waiting for your BGF. Try being JUST FRIENDS for a while. Leave the flirting out and just enjoy each other's company, joke around, enjoy music/movies/video games, and just hang out. That way, you keep your friendship while also keeping your options open! <3 You deserve it!
Lauren C.

by teenangel2009 on 2/23/2012 5:01:49 PM

So there's this guy in my PE and Health class. He's made it pretty clear that he likes me, and he even asked me out through a (betcha can't guess which one) social networking site. Problem is, I don't like him back... how can I let him down easily, without hurting his feelings? Answer SERIOUSLY appreciated. Thanks a ton!

Hey girlie,

Ouch, tough sitch. He's probably sweet and he likes you, which is so nice, so you don't want to hurt his feelings. But you have to tell him the truth - it'd be unfair to lead him on! So be honest. Tell him you really appreciate it and think he is an amazing guy, but you think you'd be better as friends and you hope he understands. Apologize and give him a smile. Maybe even ask, "We're good, right? I'm really sorry." to make sure he knows you care about him and still want to be friends.  <3 Just be honest and warm about it - it might hurt him at first, but as long as you're considerate, it'll all work out in the end <3
Lauren C.

by sky22 on 2/16/2012 10:20:00 PM

MODMODMOD So, there's a guy in my chorus class that, at the end of class, walks over to the piano and just PLAYS! He is AMAZING at it, and I would swear his music is magical! Anyways, he seems really cool (and he's attractive Tong) and I want to actually talk to him some to at least be friends. My problem is, I'm really shy around people I don't know, ESPECIALLY if they're guys. Like, 5 times more! How do I get to be more chill and maybe actually talk to him? Much appreciated! Thanks!

Hey pandagirl21, the first thing to remember is that he is a guy, a person just like you, so there's nothing to be nervous about. Two, maybe you can use his piano skills to talk to him. After he finishes playing the next time, tell him how good he did. Ask what song he was playing and how long he has been playing the piano. Once you talk to him once, you'll get comfortable chatting with him and you'll be able to do it again. Be sure you smile and wave when you see him out, and if you guys make eye contact, hold it and smile. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by pandagirl21 on 2/15/2012 5:45:43 PM

ok so there is this guy i like, but there is a problem. he is super immature. when will he grow up????

by sandy92972 on 2/14/2012 7:11:34 PM

mod.
so, im pretty sure tht my guy friend likes me. how should i be flirting with him online? we go 2 a catholic school and wear uniforms, so i cant say stuff like, "u looked cute 2day." i dunno wht 2 do. and i cant talk bout sports cuz he isnt into it. help me plz!

by SecretCupcakeNinjaCalledTurtle on 2/14/2012 6:58:43 PM

HELP!! I really like this guy it's just he likes someone else. Should I give up on him and move on? I'm really confused 'cause he talks to me and everything it's just he flirts with this other girl. Does he like me or just trying to be nice? Thanks!!

by jellybean2 on 2/14/2012 5:17:48 PM

Modmodmodmodmod Hey, today at school, I got a Valentine from a boy. Only problem? I dont like him at all, I like someone else, even though this guy's really sweet. I didn't get the Valdntine from him directely so I thought that I wouldn't have to face him. But on the bus, apparently everyone heard about him getting me the Valentine, and this jerk kept making fun of us. I ignored him, but the guy who gave me the Valentine (call him Bob) kept turning around and making kind-of smart remarks at him. Finaly, the jerk goes, "Well aren't you gonna ask her out?"+Bob turns around and says "Do you want to be my girlfriend?"+ I say that Im sorry but I don't want a boyfriend right now.The jerk made a really big deal out of it but Bob just said ok and turned back around. I feel really sorry for him but I didn't want my first booyfriend to be someone I didnt like. So does rejecting someone on Valentines make me a bad person?+ what should I do if I see him again+what if he asks me out again?

I think youre fine. If you see him again say sorry for the awkward moment on the bus and apologize for the jerk being so mean. Make it clear to him that you two are just friends and you value to his friendship. Try to be nice to him, im sure that moment was embarrassing. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.