2 HOURS AGO Do you think smoking is a big deal? http://t.co/wRmpH82b03

5 HOURS AGO 5 ways to remix your salad routine: http://t.co/ritxTtorOn

6 HOURS AGO 5 furry friends you need to follow on Instagram ASAP: http://t.co/PVxAb5RkaE

COMMENTS

Got a shy guy? Try these low-key V-Day dates

My friends successfully got me and my best guy friend together on Valentine’s Day. Problem is, my BF and I don’t know where to go from here. We’re...

U do not know how mad I will b if my crush doesn't ask me to b his valentine tomorrow!! He's known that I like him for almost 6 months!!! And I hear today that he's been really flirty with a girl today at lunch!? Grrrrr.. The least he could do is say happy v day that would REALLY make me happy..... Happy early v day everybody! <3 <3 <3

by softballismyBFF on 2/13/2012 4:36:42 PM

MOD MOD MOD! My boyfriend and I have been dating for 11 months and recently (past 2 weeks) I have really noticed a change in him. We've been getting into arguments alot more and I asked him about it. He says he doesn't know what's up but he feels like somethings missing with us. He said he doesn't want to break up and is willing to work on it if I'm willing to do the same. Should I be willing to work on this or should I break up with him? I mean, it's gonna be hard to stay with someone when I know he doesn't feel the same, but at the same time I'm not ready to lose him. All my friends are telling me that he isn't worth it and I shoudn't stay with someone who breaks my heart more and more everyday. But...I still love him. I really don't know what to do and I need an outside opinion. Please help!! Thanks!

I think your friends are right. You deserve to be with someone who makes you happy. If he wants to work on the realtionship and you do too you should try that for a week or two but if you are still unhappy you should just break up.
Amanda P.

by tay12zdot on 2/13/2012 4:06:50 PM

great ideas too bad im single Frown lol

by j4zm09 on 2/13/2012 4:01:39 PM

How can I look cute when I'm training ( I do basketball) and also during P.E ? How can I look nice instead of sweaty and stuff

The whole point of gym and training is to be sweaty. If you are sweaty and working hard and dedicated to what you are doing that if far cuter then not committing to what you are doing in order to look "cute". You can buy really cute work out clothes at Target for pretty good prices that will keep you stylish while working out.
Amanda P.

by N1icole98 on 2/13/2012 3:56:16 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD!!
my boyfriend (bf=boyfriend right?) and i have been together for four days. hes korean and im american..we have held hands, and he puts his arm around me often... my questions:
1) Is a card enough to get him. i know he is getting me something but idk what Tong he does celebrate vday.. my best friend (BFF?) said maybe get him chocolates but i dont think he likes sweets.. the card has the lyrics to our song, innocence by avril lavigne on it, im making it
2) im confused how to ask my mom if we can go to the movies after school friday.. he is my first bf and i was invited by my friend who is best friends with another korean guy at my school, so it wont be awkward... we're thinking about seeing the vow, but since this would be our first date idk if thats too mushy.. idk if my mom will be in the theater, but if she is, what should i do and shouldnt i do??
3) Anything else that i should know, like potential things to look out for?

1. I think a card is a perfect gift since you have only been together for 4 days.

2. Just ask you mom if you can go ot the movies with some friends, but don't lie to her about your intentions. Include that a guy you like will be there. If your mom is at the movies I would say hand holding is the most you should do. Besides kissing in a movie is a waste of money since you are going to miss the movie!

3. Just be open and honest with your mother and tell her she can come and chaperone the movie gathering if that makes her more comfortable.
Amanda P.

by ou812 on 2/13/2012 3:33:47 PM

i want a valentine Frown lol

by fearless;) on 2/13/2012 2:59:59 PM

okay so i really like this guy in my science class. we talk and text a lot and i would say that we are pretty close. he is always texting me even when i tell him im over my texting limits and he keeps sending me these valentine's day forwards. do u think he likes me? how would i get him to admit it/ask me out? thanks in advance!

It sounds like he does like you. Maybe you should ask him what his Valentine's Day plans are and if he says nothing you could ask him out. Be proactive!
Amanda P.