1 HOURS AGO Celebs aren't the only ones who can get away with tights and shorts: http://t.co/MGug4WMOI1

2 HOURS AGO Need a mood booster? Here's 10 to help you get your smile on: http://t.co/U5e6lYC5Rv

3 HOURS AGO Uhhh, why's he flirting if he's got a GF? http://t.co/IApynWgi9m http://t.co/1tMcgeQUg0

COMMENTS

10 ways to show M&D how much you care

This Heart Day, show the 'rents how much your lurrrve them...in a snap!

MOD MOD MOD ok this is a long story Frown 2 weeks ago i was bored and i drew a picture....it was two people together naked and u know the rest... Im embarrassed to say it but i don't know why i drew it i hid it and my dad was snooping in my stuff after i told him not too and he found it and now he's all angry with me. he's saying he thinks im drawing it because of my friends and who i hang out with but ITS NOT and he thinks im lieing and i told my teacher she told me its my body changing and puberty!!! but my dad doesn't know that and he keeps getting angry with me and bringing it up meanwhile i only did it ONCE but he won't stop cause he wan'ts to bring it up to the Children Aid and To "Solve" the problem! im confused my dad is mad at me but my teacher tell's me its normal for my age to think about it but my dad disagrees!! i really need advice please!?

Hey girlie,

Your teacher is so right. You can understand why dad flipped - you're "his little girl" and he doesn't want to even imagine that his little girl CAN get naked, let alone that she's thinking about two people naked together. It's a lot for him to take in and accept, that you're growing up. But it's normal to be curious and it's not a sign of a bigger problem that you drew one little picture. It might be worth talking to your teacher and seeing if you can have a parent-teacher conference about this, since you trust him/her enough to spill this story! You should also try to emphasize to dad that it only happened ONCE - he didn't find tons of other drawings lying around... and he won't find them because you don't have a strange obsession with this or anything. You're just growing up and you doodled something a little questionable ONCE. Keep trying to show him you're responsible and not totally consumed with this kind of thing - good luck girl <333
Lauren C.

by mozilla10 on 2/19/2012 11:55:15 AM

MOD MOd Mod Thanks for the good advice. The only problem is Mason doesn't go to my school anymore. he's coming back next year so should I wait till then or try and get a Facebook and talk to him on there? Thank you MOD! and Girls' Life rocks!

Hey Teampeetapercy, try chatting him up on Facebook. I'm glad I could help and that you like GL so much!! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by teampeetapercy on 2/15/2012 8:20:27 PM

I gave Valentine's Day cards to both my mom and dad. And my dad always gets me a stuffed animal or heart shaped pillow on VD. I think its important to let our parents know how much we thank and care for them.

by luckykel on 2/15/2012 1:55:26 PM

Our parents do almost everything for us, so I think these are some great ideas to really show them how much we care. I always make a card for my parents on their birthday or on a holiday, and sometimes for no reason at all <3 Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!

by fallsb-ball on 2/14/2012 8:26:09 PM

Hey Everyone!(: Come Join my club 'Girls Rule'! It's a great club for all different girls to hang out and have an amazing time!(: We Discuss fun topics such as music, guys, beauty, fashion, makeup, school, celebs, and more! Hope U join!
<333,
Madi(:

by *MusicGirl16* on 2/14/2012 7:41:57 PM

Mod! Mod! Mod!
My mom and step dad are acting really weird lately
Last night they stayed up until 11:30 talking ( they usually go to bed at 9:00)
And today my mom drove me to school and she told me to ride the bus home because she had a "meeting" but when I got home I went to get something out of the garage an my moms far was there but she wasn't!! Then at like 4:30 my step dads truck pulled up and he stayed in the car for like 30 min. So I called my mom because I was getting worried and she was in my stepdads car.
They stayed in there until 6:30 and came inside acting all normal but my mom had a yellow envelope in her arm. What do u think I should do?
P.S They aren't fighting

Hmm idk. I really just have no idea hah. Give it time, they may tell you soon. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by Haileygab on 2/14/2012 7:36:15 PM

I love my parents. They are REALLY annoying most of the time but I still love them with all of my heart!

by Princess Keziyah on 2/14/2012 6:52:56 PM

I appreciate my parents!!

Join my club, 'Orchestra Nerds & Band Geeks.' It's a loose and fun club where we talk about anything and everything- But especially music Smile Go to my profile to join!! svds

by svds on 2/14/2012 4:46:34 PM

Does anyone think making dinner for ur parents is a good idea? I'm a terrible cook (I burn toast)but i think it would be sweet.

by Moonshadow24 on 2/14/2012 4:21:55 PM

My mom was crying this morning after I gave her a Valentine gift and card. I wrote her a really sincere and deep note that meant a lot to her. I also sewed her a heart shaped pillow and put it in a box I decorated. Everyone should do something special for their parents, they do so much for us. Smile

by mangopie8240 on 2/14/2012 4:10:44 PM