Bridget M.

is modding

12 HOURS AGO The latest on @EmWatson's #HeForShe campaign: http://t.co/GWBdNMokHz

13 HOURS AGO Austin and Ally fans, ya need to read this: http://t.co/S2FA9WzZw0

COMMENTS

5 fab hair products for curly girlies

Give your locks a li'l love with frizz-fighting and curl-defining savers.

Hey Everyone!(: Come Join my club 'Girls Rule'! It's a great club for all different girls to hang out and have an amazing time!(: We Discuss fun topics such as music, guys, beauty, fashion, makeup, school, celebs, and more! Hope U join!
<333,
Madi(:

by *MusicGirl16* on 2/14/2012 7:46:40 PM

Omg! I totally need this! I have super curly and frizz hair. I will definitely try some of these products! Smile

by Soccerocks39 on 2/14/2012 7:19:56 PM

MOD! I have ringlets, but when I sleep, my hair flattens them out. I don't have time to wash my hair in the morning, but how can I keep my curls from getting flat? I put mousse in them already after I shower.

Try wearing a big shower cap to keep them bouncy and safe under there as you sleep. Also maybe try putting them in big rollers to help them keep their shape. Good luck! xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by rocketqueenxo on 2/14/2012 7:07:03 PM

could u guys do one on products to help get straight hair
not to take care of it but to make it straight

by DeniseRae123 on 2/14/2012 7:00:05 PM

Cant wait to try these hair products. Smile

by bubblerain on 2/14/2012 6:30:27 PM

@faeryfree yeah me 2

by bribri2199 on 2/14/2012 5:57:47 PM

Don't have curly hair-pin straight actually! But take it from me- Herbal Esscence is the best!!

Join my club, 'Orchestra Nerds & Band Geeks.' It's a loose and fun club where we talk about anything and everything- But especially music Smile Go to my profile to join!! svds

by svds on 2/14/2012 4:53:53 PM

Is there anyway you can do an article for black people and their hair?Not just for people who get pressed or permed but leave it natural.Maybe introduce natural hairstyles black girls can try?I would really like that.

by realchk on 2/14/2012 4:42:16 PM

I have extremely curly, frizzy hair. My stylist recently recommned Bumble and Bumble, and it works awesome! Laughing

by uni301 on 2/14/2012 3:34:53 PM

I LOVE the herbal essenses shampoo and conditioner. I use it right now, and i only have wavy hair, but it still works great!

by horsie9000 on 2/14/2012 3:03:40 PM

Cap off a winter outfit with a fedora hat—super stylish and it will keep your head toasty!

When it comes to gossip, where do you stand?

Go behind the scenes with Bella and the Bulldogs...

In Nickelodeon's newest series, Bella and the Bulldogs, Brec Bassinger shines as Bella—a bubbly cheerleader who joins the guys' football team! CLICK HERE for a sneak peek at this hilarious show premiering January 17.