10 HOURS AGO Skip the scars and heal your skin: http://t.co/oZ1zJSC0Wc

13 HOURS AGO Sleeping with makeup on? Talk about a big beauty no-no: http://t.co/dS4jko36NM

14 HOURS AGO The easiest move for totally toned thighs: http://t.co/Anf69Zawxq

COMMENTS

5 fashion blogs we heart

The stylish sites that have the GL Fash Department smitten!

Mod mod mod I was curious if I had a pear or hr glass shaped bod! My tush is the biggest part of me. But I'm not flat busted. And my tummy is the smallest part of me...mind u I'm not skinny! Thanks

Hey bandnerds41698, sounds like you have a hourglass shape. You sound a little curvier, so work that bod girl. Xoxo

Lynae P.

by bandnerds41698 on 2/18/2012 5:29:42 PM

My favorite style blog is the Viva Fashion Blog.

by supersingershannon on 2/18/2012 3:20:40 PM

That's so funny, i visit all of those every day!!!!!!! my fav is go fug yourself, probably........ or maybe the cut, I'm not sure....

by otter77 on 2/15/2012 10:17:51 PM

MOD MOD MOD:
Hey! I'm an hourglass shape and I want to shake up my wardrobe a bit without buying ANYTHING new. I have a tomboy/girly girl style and I typically wear bootcut jeggings with black vans and a tee. I am thinking of maybe wearing my skinny jeggings but I'm not sure how they'd look with my curves. My thighs are pretty big and my legs are medium length. What should I wear that would look good on my body?

I think if youre an hourglass youll look great in the skinny jeggings! I say go for it girl! also maybe try some higher waisted skirts. They may be really fun. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by MadMaddie911 on 2/14/2012 8:51:56 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Kerra S.- Thanks and actually there is a disorder called binge eating disorder BED for short.

Binge eating is when you eat a lot and then force yourself to throw up. I hope that if this is what you have, youll seek professional help to fix this issue. However if you have self control issues (much like i do - i can easily finish a whole bag of chips) youll just need to work on controlling those urges. Good luck! xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by txtingirl on 2/14/2012 8:40:05 PM

I have a 23 year old brother that stills lives at home and doesn't go to college and doesn't have a job. He's bitter about most things, and stays cooped up in his room all day either on the computer or caring for his multiplying fish. I don't know how to help him. Everyone in my 5 person family is well aware of his problems, I just don't like seeing him so unhappy. I try to be nice to him, but it's hard when he's so bitter. We disagree about most things, too...so that doesn't help. How do I make him happier until he leaves home? Thanks Mod.

Talk to him! Maybe try to ask him to go somewhere with you so you two can bond. Also maybe a small gesture like getting him his favorite candy may make him happier. Good luck! xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by svds on 2/14/2012 8:26:18 PM

Hey Everyone!(: Come Join my club 'Girls Rule'! It's a great club for all different girls to hang out and have an amazing time!(: We Discuss fun topics such as music, guys, beauty, fashion, makeup, school, celebs, and more! Hope U join!
<333,
Madi(:

by *MusicGirl16* on 2/14/2012 7:43:10 PM

***MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD***
Okay - I think I have binge eating disorder. I over eat so much. I grabbed a cookie today and pretty soon it was six cookies. I ate a piece of candy and then it was 12. I just can't stop! Then on weekdays I try to "make up for it" by not eating lunch. I don't want to gain weight! I want to loose it! I don't want to talk to anyone about it! What do I do???

You need to control yourself. I have the same problem - and its def not a eating disorder. You just lose track. I suggest you get one cookie and then remove the cookies from your sight. This will keep you from going back for more. Just use some self control and youll be fine. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by txtingirl on 2/14/2012 7:34:04 PM

I love Sea of Shoes and Pop! of style. Gal meets glam is pretty good too.

by Smileyperson on 2/14/2012 7:26:58 PM