41 MINUTES AGO Looking for your next thriller? Enter to win a copy of Undertow by @SharkProse: http://t.co/FHGFzSDntG

AN HOUR AGO ✨Wishing all of you lovely GLgirls a very Happy Thanksgiving… now brb while I go smash this turkey like http://t.co/ST2zE75Utb

1 HOURS AGO Which celeb should be at your Thanksgiving table? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/SOWYDAC76v

COMMENTS

Right on Valen-time

Last Valentine's Day, my boyfriend came into my class and was hesitant to come in. He said he had a note for my teacher, so my...

Awwwhh!! That's so sweet! For Valentine's Day I got a teddy bear, necklace and chocolate from my boyfriend! <3

by Jaime98766 on 2/19/2012 5:38:56 PM

Awww!That is soo sweet!

by fabsinger13 on 2/18/2012 10:57:07 PM

AWWWW!!! WHen i start to date i want a bf like that ;(

by kdpkdp on 2/18/2012 5:13:30 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Okay so I like this kid and he's really cute, sweet, SUPER nice, and I know that he cares about me a lot. The only problem is that he is my best friends YOUNGER brother. I can't tell ANYONE how I feel about him because it would be a disaster. I'm always with him & we're always talking so I can't just stay away from him or make my feelings go away. When I'm not with him, I miss him a lot. I also hang out with her a lot and when we are with each other he always tags along because they are both really close. Sometimes I get jealous how close they are, even though they are brother and sister. I have no idea what to do. Please help ...

Hey girl,

If you're not sure what your friend will think, why not just talk to her about your feelings? She will appreciate your honesty more if you tell her now rather than having her hear it from someone else. You can't be jealous of their relationship since they're related, but you could always hang out with both of them together!

Meghan D.

by jacinc on 2/18/2012 11:20:00 AM

i wish i had a BF like that

by hockeygirl1999 on 2/18/2012 10:59:42 AM

That boy is a keeper <3

by kenzi143 on 2/17/2012 6:28:08 PM

he's a keeper.

by littlemissfashion on 2/17/2012 10:25:15 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD I have a question/need advice. I want to text this guy. We haven't talked in almost a year and the last time we talked we got in an argument (over something silly) and I don't know if he was serious or sarcastic. He never texted me back about it, I thought he was mad and didn't text him. Now I want to text him. Get to know him again. I don't know if he remembers the last time we talked and what happened but ya. IDK. Should I text him? If so what would I say (besides hi or hey..)

Hey hillgirl18, yeah I think you should text him. You'll never know what he's feeling about you unless you take a chance. Try texting something like "Hey stranger, it's me (your name). Just textin to see how you been. Write back when you get a chance. Smile" This will let him know you're over what happened and ready to talk again. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by hillgirl18 on 2/17/2012 1:15:44 AM

OMG!!!!! Awwwwww! I'm so jealous!!!

by yumasauras on 2/16/2012 8:44:55 PM

I am so jealous!!! I wish I had a boyfriend even as half as sweet as yours!

by chloefpz on 2/16/2012 8:10:09 PM