1 HOURS AGO Annoying allergies bringing you down? Here are some great tips on how to handle them! http://t.co/bJKAEMwthV

2 HOURS AGO #DailyQuiz Do you think you’re a good friend? #FindOutHere http://t.co/TjwjwcdfYZ

3 HOURS AGO Running out of time and hungry? Here are some great quick and easy snacks for you on the go! http://t.co/ouxTdKAWHT

COMMENTS

Right on Valen-time

Last Valentine's Day, my boyfriend came into my class and was hesitant to come in. He said he had a note for my teacher, so my...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww cuteee! n romantic! n sweet! n i like ur bf :p

by stars2010 on 2/16/2012 7:55:48 PM

WHAT? I am just jealous...

by topchef88 on 2/16/2012 7:38:05 PM

AWWWW!!!!! SO ROMANTIC!!!!!

by love2live2laugh on 2/16/2012 6:47:24 PM

OMG!!!!! That is soooo sweet... what a great boyfriend!!!!

All I can say is AWWWWW!!!!!

by music191 on 2/16/2012 5:13:27 PM

OMGOSH SO CUTE! Like a lot of girls have been saying: Need more sweet boys like this in this world!

by MusicTaughtMeHowToLive on 2/15/2012 9:54:27 PM

AWWWW! That is SOOO sweet!

by AngieAngel on 2/15/2012 9:26:38 PM

Ohmygosh- so sweet!

by 100poodles on 2/15/2012 9:10:43 PM

OMG!!!! My jaw dropped when i read this!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by hockeygirl1999 on 2/15/2012 8:21:45 PM

***Mod*** Today i got my 2st period and i never talk to my mom about this kind of stuff. How do i tell her? Im so scared!!

Hey curlygirl9, don't be afraid to talk to your mom about your period. She's a woman, so she's gone through everything you're going through now, so she'll be able to help you. Just tell her you got it today, I'm sure she'll look forward to helping you and teaching you about it. Xoxo

Lynae P.