7 HOURS AGO The least awkward way to talk to your mom about sex: http://t.co/nJUDIv8mDL

10 HOURS AGO Throw the best #Friendsgiving feast ever: http://t.co/CfwBynu3mF

11 HOURS AGO How to get him to (finally) call you back: http://t.co/RGMLbQNyLi

COMMENTS

Right on Valen-time

Last Valentine's Day, my boyfriend came into my class and was hesitant to come in. He said he had a note for my teacher, so my...

the world needs more kinds of those kind of boys. you are so lucky. Thats so sweet!

by cupcake8 on 2/15/2012 5:30:20 PM

BEST SWEETIE EVER!

by Makeup Artist #1 on 2/15/2012 5:13:32 PM

MOD MOD MOD So my friend told me that my crush said he liked me, so she told him that I like him. We both know that we like each other, but I don't know what to do now. I tried to talking to him today but it didn't work out. What should I do?

Hey crazydreamer16, wait and see if he does anything. He may be a little shy, so it will take him longer to approach you. Maybe he wasn't responding to you today because he was nervous. So give him a little time. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by crazydreamer16 on 2/15/2012 5:07:02 PM

I'm jealous Smile

by romanticbookworm13 on 2/15/2012 4:58:16 PM

THATS SO CREATIVE! AWWW im serious btw Smile

by oreolover123 on 2/15/2012 4:51:32 PM

Awwwww!

by audz1199 on 2/15/2012 4:23:18 PM

How sweet!!!

by Nancydrew 1997 on 2/15/2012 7:46:49 AM

Awww!!! That is so sweet!! Laughing

by IThinkILoveYou... on 2/15/2012 4:52:55 AM

How cute. I like hearing happy Romance tales.Smile
Tired of all the depressing break up stories. We need to hear all about the positive because, love is about falling HEAD over HEALS, with no safety net. Smile

by i_luv_devin on 2/15/2012 2:04:51 AM

Dang gurl, you're so freakin' lucky, if a boy did that to me, I'd be blushin' and freaking out!!! That is ah-dorable and soooo cutee!!! <3

by smartgirl991 on 2/14/2012 8:55:08 PM